chapter 28

Itony looked around in this mysterious place it wasn't the place he met that rude man but it felt familiar, he had just fallen asleep after being tooked in by Sally.

Walking further into the unknown he stopped upon seeing a sleeping figure, the figure looked peaceful and most all beautiful but their was too much familiarity looking at him it was weird.

"Hey"  Itony said not very loudly "wake up"

Itony pouts when saw that the man was not awakening maybe if he shook him then he'll budge.

Itony slowly walked up to him then stop and observe his face slender beautiful and flawless, he seems to be shining too the figure looks peaceful but something was a missed like something was off, Itony barely leaned over and touched him the eyes abruptly opens.

Itony was walking out in the garden with eyes open but it was not his usual pretty emerald greens, the eyes where replaced with ominous bright purple ones.

Itony gently touched the tree with his hand then second later he appeared in a dark he heard Painful noises.

"Help! Help"

For some reason Itony could feel it everyone was outside but he knew no one will come he didn't know how but he knew.

"Hel-"

"No one will come"

Itony couldn't control himself and he didn't know why, he places his hand out he didn't know why he did this gesture the boy looked hesitant at first but he too stretched his hand out.

*slap*

Itony looked at his hand that was slapped away by this person

"I'm not gonna give that easy *cough* I'm not gonna die so easy"

This person's cries didn't phase Itony in the least bit and he didn't know why.

"But you are going to die is not best to let go" Itony said in an unemotional or unsympathetic tone it remind monotone

"Maybe it is but I dare not let go I want to live I dare not die I will live" he said firmly

Itony tilt his head unfazed but a bit of emotion could be seen in his cold lifeless eyes.

"Why do you fight the inevitable why do people fear death why do they not just accept it" Itony said or more like he asked

Callahan could see it that this person was tormented and desire to know was it because he was not human does he not die.

Callahan painfully got off the bed and touched his shoulder,

"I don't think it's death we fear it's the unknown, the end, we don't know what lies beyond death for some it's tranquility others it's terrifying, death is the end of life end of hope for me I want to get back at everyone some day but it I give in to death it all ends that is death the end of life drifting off to the unknown."

Itony's eyes that was once perplexed with questions settled and looked at the boy, the boy was clearly dying and shouldn't survive the night but he doesn't believe this person should die.

Itony gently held the boys face which puzzled him

"Child of man you have answer a question of mine and therefore I shall reward you with a kindness please use it wisely"

Callahan soon passed out and Itony's consciousness started to trip but before it could Itony teleported away.

Di next morning.

Callahan opened his eyes frightened what did he saw last night was it a mythical grim reaper those creatures that collected the souls of the dead but he was alive Callahan furrow his eyebrows.

"Where the hell is that bloody goddam servant Jessica! Jessica!"

Jessica was outside terrified he could still hear the terrible ghost of the 1rst prince he's scared.

Sally was looking everywhere for Itony all the servants had not seen him and this arose terror inside them soon even begin to search when finally.

"I found him" a servant said

Itony open his eyes which where now emerald green and look into the eyes of the maid and soon widen, Itony pushed her out the way and crotches over and started to puke blood unbearable  pain now rushes through his body.

"MILADY SALLY!!!!"