You Left Me Too Early

Kim Heeseung a 21 year old  young bachelor who is admired by all but he only admires one person that is Park Jongseong or Jay a young 19 year old Fashion Major student .

Heeseung and jay have been together for 5 years now . Heeseung proposed jay on valentines day who was beyond happy and accepted the proposal. Till then to now they are still going strong they fight But they reconcile immediately.

Heeseung pov

Omg today is the day I am going to propose to jay . Will he accept of course he will . I still remember every single thing we both shared . The first time I realised I am in love with you . Heeseung starts to remember everything

Flashback

(When jay was 14 and heeseung was 16 )

Jay was waiting at the garden with jakehoon for heeseung to come . While waiting a classmate of the came to them and shyly approached jay who was confused he suddenly gave jay a red rose and a letter. Heeseung who saw all of this was really jealous he didn't like when jay smiled at the boy . He immediately went to them and drags jay away from the boy while he gave him a deadly glare poor thing ranaway scared the 3 just followed hee like puppies 🐶 . And that incident made heeseung realise his feelings for jay .

Heeseung was now busy decorating the park in front of jay's University.  He is going to ask jay's hand for marriage.  He already asked permission from both jun and hao . All of them are here to witness the most precious moment in heejay's life .

The Kim family that is Namjoon and seokjin and their children heeseung and jungwon then Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook with their son jake and niki.

The Choi family ie seungcheol jeonghan with their sons , in law and grandson
Yeonbin with their son junhwan and beomgyu with taehyun who is 8 months pregnant. And the single bird hueningkai.

The Min family with yoongi and jimin with their son sunghoon and sunoo

Everyone were hurriedly preparing everything . Heeseung looks really nervous everyone tried to make him calm .

Heeseung early went to the flower shop and bought flowers

He bought roses because jay love roses