Chapter ten, part two.

Start from the beginning

"Don't go upstairs!" Violet went up the stairs as well.

"What is it, your little hook up is home?" Brian turned to look at her sister.

"What's going on," Katya said coming out of Violet's room without looking at who was standing in front of her.

"Oh, hi Kat," Brian said with a grin. "Long time no see" He lifted his hands while talking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Violet said under her breath and went towards Katya.

Katya scanned Brian, every part of her brain bringing her back to that moment. Everything surrounding her was the memory of them. In the distance she could hear Violet's words "Katya, it's okay, he's gone" She felt her throat close "Get the fuck away Brian, you are disgusting!" Her eyes were fighting the tears. "Get off me!"

"Hey guys," Katya said throwing the butt of her cigarette on the floor and stepping on it. 

"Hi Kat" Her brother Andrei and Violet's Brother Brian said. 

Violet walked up to her, a grin on her face.

"Katya, your brother brought some new stuff to play with" She pulled out a clear bag filled with white powder and a clear bag filled with pink pills.

"Cocaine and?" Katya said grabbing them.

Katya did drugs casually, she didn't even like them that much.

"Superman" Violet grabbed them back "It's new"

"Okay" Katya left her bag on the couch. "When is the rest arriving?"

"At 10 p.m"  Violet said and Katya nodded sitting next to Brian and her brother.

After an hour more people started arriving and the party was getting started. She already had a few drinks and she was dancing with Violet on the dancefloor.

Violet pulled out the pills. "You want some?"

"Fuck it" Katya took one and downed it with her vodka soda.

After a bit Katya felt it kick it in, making her a bit dizzy, She was sweating so she took off the jacket she was wearing. Her head was moving side to side freely, consumed by the effect of the drug.

"If I do it you'll cover me right" Brian said to Andrei.

"Yeah. I don't even think you need to put anything on her drink" Andrei scoffed "She's already lost"

Katya was dancing with her drink in hand when Brian came up by her side.

"Hey Kat" Brian said

"Hi" Katya said without looking at him but turning to him, dancing in front of him.

"You look good tonight" Brian ran his hands across Katya's waist to her butt.

"I- Don't-" Katya said opening her eyes realizing what he just did.

"Shhhh" He put his finger on Katya's mouth.