𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

Start from the beginning

"I heard screams. Was that you?" He asked Andrea as Daryl walked away.

"She got attacked by a walker." Glenn answered. "It was a close call."

"Andrea, are you all right?" He asked, only getting a scoff and a shake of her head from Andrea before she went into the RV.

About an hour later, the group was having a small 'meeting' about what to do next. Specifically, when to leave, something Carol wasn't pleased about. "I won't do it. We can't just leave." She spoke softly, trying to remind the group of her very missing daughter.

"Carol, the group is split." Dale tried to reason. "We're scattered and weak."

"What if she comes back and we're not here?" Carol questioned shakily. "It could happen."

"If Sophia found her way back and we were gone, that would be awful." Mal added. "If I were a twelve year old and found out they left without me, I'd try to stay alive for as long as I can, but then again, I'd still be a small child."

"Okay. We got to plan for this." Daryl spoke. "I say tomorrow morning is soon enough to pull up stakes. Give us a chance to rig a big sign, leave her some supplies. I'll hold here tonight, stay with the RV."

"If the RV is staying, I am too." Dale stated.

"Thank you. Thank you all." Carol smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I'm in." Andrea spoke up.

"Well, if you're all staying then I'm "

Dale interrupted Glenn, "Not you, Glenn. You're going. So is Mallory. Take Carol's Cherokee."

"Me?" Glenn scoffed. "Why is it always me?"

"Yeah, and why do I have to go?" Mal questioned with a slight tilt of her head.

"You have to find this farm, reconnect with our people and see what's going on." Dale said. "But most important, you have to get T-Dog there. That's why Mallory's going with you. This is not an option. That cut has gone from bad to worse. He has a very serious blood infection. You two get him to that farm. See if they have any antibiotics. 'Cause if not, T-Dog will die, no joke."

Daryl had slipped away to his bike, where he was pulling a few rags and bag from a pouch on the motorcycle. "Keep your oily rags off my brother's motorcycle." He threw the rags at Dale before digging through the bag of what looked like meds. "Why'd you wait till now to say anything? Got my brothers stash."

Mal rolled her eyes. Of course the racist, homophobic, piece of shit was also a drug addict.

"Crystal, X." He listed, "don't need that. Got some kick ass painkillers." He tossed them to Glenn. "Oxycycline. Not the generic stuff neither." He tossed it to Mal. "It's first class. Merle got the clap on occasion."

MAL, T-DOG, AND GLENN FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE FARM. A light scoff escaped Mal's lips as she looked over the farm. The grass wasn't over grown, the house didn't have vines forming around it, the lights were working, they had to have medical supplies if they were treating Carl, they could have clean water and not lake water.