Chapter 30

It was the day, the day I become a Rogers, I was in a church in the back getting ready with Lila, Laura, Pepper and Nat. I was sitting in front of a vanity as they all did my hair. We had our nails done yesterday. 

"Close your eyes." Laura said as she got everything out. I close my eyes, shortly feeling someone do my makeup and my hair.

"Can I doze off?" I ask, "Yes." I heard Pepper say. I soon fall asleep, when I wake up I was being shook. I open my eyes and see Nat, "Amelia-Rose has been wanting you. We have to do our makeup and hair now." I nod as I take her from her. She was 1 year old now. We play with some toys that I brought for her. Pepper was the first one done so she went out and got us some food. I checked the time and saw that if was 11 in the morning. I had to be walking down the isle at 12:00.

Pepper came back with some food. By the time she did all the girls were ready besides getting our dresses on. Amirose was all ready, all she needed was her dress and shoes on. We all ate and talked then I put my dress on with the girls help.

It was a sleeveless dress that had ruffles ok it and went to the floor. The veil was put in. I put the garter on under my dress, then my shoes.

"Ok now you can look in the mirror." Lila said with a smile. I walked over to the mirror and gasped at my reflection. My hair was curled, it went to my mid back, some of it was sup and 9ur of my face held with a pretty clip that Laura pet me borrow. A few strands of my hair was framing my face. It went great with my dress. You couldn't see my nails but later you would be. I picked up my dress just a little and you could see my shoes under them. I twirled around and smiled at it. "You look like a goddess." Lila said I smiled. "Ok your guys turn!" I say clapping.