Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone

Start from the beginning

"I had some fun with your little girlfriend the other day" she slowly walks back and forth in a small line looking down at the gun in her hands as I take a step back, All I have to do is get Ivy out of this door. "Boss I'm at the back" I hear Dawson through the com and look down "Don't come in" I whisper lowly.

"Where the hell are you?" Nicolas pants

I take another step back looking back quickly seeing we're at the door, I reach back and grip the door handle. "She screams so sweetly, and gosh seeing her own brother spilling her blood" Molly says before looking at us. I freeze as does Ivy behind me.

"Fucking bitch" Nicolas and Dawson curse at the same time.

"But the little who-" I cut her off, "-Shut the fuck up" I grit and take a deep breath. Just get Ivy out.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I'm holding onto Ares both for me and him but in the next second the door behind me opens and Ares turns to me quickly covering my body with his as I look over his shoulder to see men tackling Molly to the ground.

"Dawson is waiting outside, baby be safe" he grabs my face and kisses me hard, I pull away immediately "No, what about y-you?" I panic looking at Molly and he grabs my face making me look at him.

"I'll be fine, go home" he whispers and I shake my head, no way am I leaving him with that fucking whore. She touched and hurt him so much, I would be a horrible person to leave him alone with his biggest nightmare. But before I could say anything his lips are on mine again, "Wait up for me?"

I feel my eyes glossy when he gives me a soft smile, why the hell does this happen to us?

"You better not die Olly" I whisper and he pecks my lips before I feel someone grab onto my hand from the back, "Keep her safe Dawson" Ares says before I'm pulled out of the door and it's shut. I turn and see D, and behind him Nico laying on the floor with blood running down his whole face and 100% over 100 dead people laying around him.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO KILL THE FAT ONES?"

"Shut up Nicolas, let's go" D says and I throw myself at him, I thought bigD was dead. We all gon be dead if we don't leave right the fuck now.

I pull away and Nico gets off the floor tumbling a bit and my eyes widen when they find his bloody knee cap, "Right-you good gorgeous?" Nico asks and I nod slowly, he's covered in blood, shot in the knee, has bleeding knuckles and doesn't look like he's in any pain.

D places a hand on my back as he brings out a gun and we start walking, With D on my one side and Nico on my other we make our way out of here. Or at least we try.

"Leaving already?"

My eyes widen and all the breath is knocked out of my lungs when I hear her voice, she's here. No, no please no.

The boys both take a step closer to me before they turn with their guns up and pointed at Jackie, my mother. Xander beside her both carrying guns, "Yes, yes in fact we were. Now if we can kindly part ways that would be great old lady" Nico snaps and I grab his arm looking at the men now surrounding us.

"Give her and We'll let you both go" Xander offers and my eyes widen as I hold onto Nico's arm tighter, Nico might hate me but we're still friends. Right? "What is she? A fucking object that you want us to 'give her'?" D snaps as the men raise their guns at us.

We're so out numbered.

Thanks for the kind reminder

"Shut the fuck up and hand the bitch over, then you can be on your way. You boys are out numbered here and there is no other way that you guys could win" Jackie waves her gun around showing all the people holding guns to us.

I'm scared.

I see Nico secretively tap his ear three times as D argues back and forth with the two people, "Close your eyes" Nico whispers and my eyebrows furrow but my eyes snap closed when I hear guns starting to shoot, My eyes slam closed and I feel someone grab me and make me crouch down.

"MOTHERFUCKERS" I hear Xander groan but my eyes stay closed and my hands at my head as I feel tears drip down my cheeks, I hope Ares is okay, I hope they can just leave us alone. I just want to live a happy life, finally.

The shooting stops but I stay down, as the tears of fear stream down my face, fear for Olly, fear for Nico's wounds, fear for why D was gone, fear of being taken again, fear of leaving my happy place.

"Ivy we have to go" I hear D, quickly wiping the pathetic tears from my cheeks I nod and stand. My eyes fall to Xander laying on the floor with a gunshot wound to his leg and mom no where to be seen. "Bring him in" Nico points to the man groaning on the floor with his gun.

What the hell just happened?

"Let's go ladies" Nico puts his hand on my back but I don't move. "W-What about Ares?" I ask looking up at him, he sighs and tucks his gun away. "He'll be fine" D answers from behind me and I shake my head.

"He's with molly-" I start and gunshots go off inside the fair, "I'm sorry Ivy, he told us to do anything to get you out just now. He can hear us" D sighs and the two boys start pushing me towards the exit.

"No, guys he's alone with-" I start get cut off by another gun shooting and a tear spilling down my cheek as we run out of there. He better be okay, because if he's not then I'm not.

To be continued...