Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! This is my apology for what you are about to read... Have a good read babessss! *Wiggles eyebrows like Emilio and Alex*

All love though <3

Word count: 2341

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

This is what fucking happens when I ignore a situation, Alexander and Molly have been seen in the damn fair. 104 of my men are dead and I just found out, Apparently there was a note that stated they wanted Ivy dead and me to suffer.

"I can't see them anywhere" Nicolas sighs through the com and I sigh knowing he can't hear me cause I've been muted this whole time. Fuck.

I lean down to Ivy's ear before placing a small kiss on her jaw, "We have to go baby" I whisper and her eyebrows furrow with confusion. But before she could even say a word we hear a gunshot.

Her eyes widen and she steps closer to me as people freeze before they all start running and screaming to get out of the fair. I hold Ivy closer to me as people bump past us before gripping the gun in my waistband.

We can't go out through the front cause I know there will be Molly's men waiting outside. Her dad is some mob boss and I know for a fact she made friends with the Italians now having all their resources and men at their side. I tap the com turning the mic on, "Where is the closest Exit?" I ask loudly over all the shouting.

"Our men reported there's men at the main so try the staff exit at the back not too far away from you guys" Nicolas replies as I hear other gunshots.

"Cover your ears sweetheart, You're okay" I whisper into her ear and she nods before covering them, I hold her close to me as we start making our way to the staff exit somewhere close to the ball toss.

"Ares 98 more of ours are dead" Nicolas shouts over the shootings and I bring out my gun seeing a man holding a gun towards us, before raising it and shooting him right in the head as his dead body falls to the floor and Ivy flinches moving closer.

"Do you see them?" I ask keeping a look out for anything, "No but there is so many fucking fat ass men trying to beat me up right now" He grunts through the com and I roll my eyes as we speed up our pace walking to the door that is now thankfully in sight. I sigh holding Ivy closer when she fists my shirt.

"BEHIND YOU BOSS-" I hear a man call before a gunshot shot go off so close to us, my eyes widen a bit as I look behind us to see one of my men on the floor with a bullet wound to his head and then my eyes fall to her.

"Long time no see, so sad you left the other day without saying hi" she tsks as my breath gets caught in my lungs seeing the bitch after years, no Ares. Stop it, Stay strong for Ivy.

I raise my gun before standing in front of Ivy thankful my damn hands don't tremble, "What the fuck do you want?" I grit as she twirls the gun in her hands, "you already know the answer to that babe" she smirks and her eyes fall behind me before to me again.

"Your happiness dead"

I feel Ivy clutch onto the back of my jacket and her next words make me feel better, reassurance. "She won't touch you darling"

"Stand the fuck down" I raise my gun aiming right at her head, she lets out a psychotic laugh before the look on her face completely changes into a innocent one. "You miss me babe?" she bats her eyelashes at me and I scowl at her.

Just keep the pictures out of your head Ares and you'll be fine.

Stay strong for the girl behind you, please don't break down. It's fine, she won't touch you ever again.