𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Yes." I said simply. "This country is already destroyed all you need to do is destroy their spirit. You can harm them and you can hurt them, but if anyone dies I kill you where you stand."

Technoblade bit his cheek from a smile. "This partnership doesn't seem so stable does it?"

"We are not partners." I will help you maintain anarchy, and I will disappear from this land you hear me?" I didn't completely believe what I was saying. I don't know if i would ever rid myself of this place. My voice held firm though, and I swallowed my unease.

He bowed his head slightly holding out his hand for his sword that I still clutched. "Sure." He smirked. The male didn't seem to believe me either.

➸➸➸

Tommy, Same Time

The ground Tommy was laying on was clouded in gray, the grass unseen by the mountain of ash.

The boy had read something somewhere surprisingly enough, and he remembered that when explosives where detonated underground it caused additional damage then if the dynamite was exposed to air.

He didn't know why he was thinking this. Someone was grabbing at his sleeve, his touge tasted dry and silky. There were shouting voices all around him calling for people he didn't care to remember about. All that was on his mind was Wilbur.

Wilbur who detonated the explosives, Wilbur who may have just killed his friends, Wilbur who tried to kill them all. The blonde had seen the girl being flung back just before the detonation reached her. But what he wondered was who was with her.

"Tommy!"

A strong armed man snatched his shoulder, flipping him over to the sky. The boy groaned, everything hurt. "What's going on?"

His eyes fluttered open to see Eret above him. Tommy glances around him quickly, everyone seemed to be unconscious or starting to just get up, Eret was the only one fully awake. His eyes were bloodshot, face smeared in soot.

The King's crown was lopsided. "I don't hear anything in there! T-tommy I don't hear her." His voice picked up in a panic. "I went to check. A-and I didn't go far its just-"

"She's alive."

Tommy's eyes found Fundy scrambling up from the ashy ground, his ears pricked up. His gaze was unfocused and eerie. "I can hear her movements. But..."

But what? His heart sped up, and he found his way to his feet. The others around them were almost done getting their bearings and were picking up on their conversation. Tommy's threw up his hands at the man. "WHAT?"

"Technoblade is with her."

Techno.

This was his fault, he was the one talking to Wilbur. Techno must have put this in his head. No way his brother would have done this on his own he's not that person. He's kind and funny, and maybe sometimes a little over protective. His brother would never.

But maybe he would.

Nevertheless Technoblade had answers. And Techno would give them to him.

He had never really forgiven him for what happened to y/n. The pit did not stay in the pit as Techno wanted it to. Right before he took his first step to the cemented house, a cackle rang across the echoing foundation of L'manburg.

A cackle from far behind him, and the unsheathing of a diamond blade...

➸➸➸

Technoblade, Same Time

Techno gripped his sword in his palm and walked out into the sodden air.

Everything was grey. It was as it a never-ending storm had ravaged the land. Clouds of smoke hung over head, bodies laid splayed across brick. He could spot Dreams personal men sitting on a nearby hill that was safe from the wreckage, below them the ground was green and spotless. Techno couldn't help his mind of thinking metaphorically at the sight. The supposed bad guy cleanly, the good men to be left in dirt.

It was really something to behold. All until he heard laughing.

Just as y/n followed him outside he spotted Wilbur. The dynamite had blown open a whole in the wall, just enough to see him and another man. Techno's eyes narrowed. It was Phil.

"Who is that?" She asked behind him. Techno stuck out his hand to stop her from continuing onward. This could go many ways, and many of them he didn't particularly like. All because the man she was speaking of was his friend. Phil and Techno had known each other almost his own life. All up until they separated paths. He himself refining his skill, and him starting a family deep in the woods.

It didn't take Technoblade long to connect the dots between the two men standing in the mountain.

Almost as if she could read his mind, the girl wrapped her hand around his forearm. Her eyes fell upon Wilbur who was grabbing at Phil's robes pointing at his chest. Even from here Techno couldn't hear anything, there was only toy sized figures in the distance going about their battle.

A rustle of leave sounded in front of us, and I pulled the girl back by her stomach to get out of its range. Nikki stood up in them her small steps hurrying her to her group ahead. The L'manburgians were standing on the edge of a blown out cliff watching the scene.

Unexpectedly, Philza cautiously takes Wil's sword. The wind around them starts to churn, but even from here he could see the dull glimmer of Philza's hair against the sky-the slight flow of his stray hairs.

Wilbur steps forward in front of his father, the tip of the blue now digging into his chest slightly. Red drips down his shirt. "Shit." Techno hears behind him. He could see them yelling at each other. The twos words seemed harsh. Techno was just about to step down the buildings steps a guttural yell rung through his ears, not from anywhere near him but from the cliff.

"WILBUR!" It was a kind of collective gasp of terror that fell over the group in front of them was exhilarating. To be completely fair he was shocked too. Philza was never one to make such rash decisions especially with family. Something must have happened up there that made him so unleashed, even if it was such as small amount of his strength.

If it wasnt totally clear, Phil has just ran his own son's sword through his stomach.

Deathly silence followed the screams. It was one thing that Wilbur had died, but Technoblade could sense hot searing emotion from his allies. They didn't know whether to mourn or curse him, understandably so.

But it wasnt enough, not for him.

Not long after the dust and ash had huddled feet below, Phil jumped from the cliff his form disappearing in grey. The ghostly presence marked the pavement with scorn. Slow but with caution, Techno started his steps to the center of the explosion site where a small natural dais had been formed from rubble, perfect for his plan.

"Tommy." Technoblade's deep voice rang out over the small crinkle of fire, and the wind that carried his cape before him.

As y/n filed next to him, the blonde's head lifted. The curtain of sadness on his face vanished at the boots he saw standing next to each other in arms. His sharp face grew drawn with distain rather than just anger.

He reveled in it.

Blue eyes met red ones, and Technoblade began to speak.

ت

chapters will be coming quicker in the next couple of weeks because of no winter sports 😈