𝟷𝟻. 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛

A/N

Look out for the word 'death' in some cases... just a pointer ;)

ت

Minutes later, Technoblade

Technoblade placed the girl on his bed with care, the sheets orderly made from the moment he woke.

He wouldn't have allowed her to be treated in Tommy's room which the boy had screamed at him for. The space was practically a trap, redstone and pistons hugged each side.

And he wasnt giving her up to Wilbur, who had also charmed his way into the conversation to offer sanctuary in his room. There was something going on between him and y/n, and he didn't think she would prefer to be so close to the Ex-President.

Tommy hung by the doorframe eager to get Techno outside to fight with him, but to not disturb the girl in deaths grip. It was never his intention to hurt her in this manner. Techno had never used those rockets before and though he could predict the angle of his shot, never would he have second guessed the stability of the concrete.

At y/n's placement on the bed, Nikki rushed around to the other side opposite the door to do repairs. The rise and fall of her chest was irregular. Another drip of blood framed her face, and Techno forced himself to look away. Out of the corner of his eye he could see blond hair falling in front of her face as she checked the damage. Techno walked out into the ravine, and Nikki told Tubbo to scrounge for medical herbs.

As the door shut to his room Tommy punched him in the jaw. Wilbur grimaced pulling the boys arms behind him in a tug. The blonde whipped back to him, "You said I could–" before Wilbur could answer, a shuffling of covers and a guttural scream from the door ringed in the hybrids ears.

She must have woken.

Techno itched to return by her bedside despite the problem at hand. Tommy turned red, ignoring her shouts and Nikki's rushed whispers to calm her the boy launched at him once more.

The Blade sidestepped and pulled out a glittering sword to block. He just didn't stop did he? Wilbur raised a brow, motioning them down the stairs like a overly eager father seeing his son off at his first sporting game.

The blonde continued his hits as Wilbur scurried down the stairs beside them with a pickaxe. So much was going on at once. In between shots, Technoblade wiped the back of his hand at the splattered blood on his face.

"Why the fuck did you do that! You had a clear shot of Schlatt and Quackity and you took it at y/n. What the actual fuck?!"

They reached the bottom of the stairs quickly, Tommy looking down to him on the higher stair to meet his height as he struck for his side. Technoblade dodged once more, nodding off to Wilbur who had finished a pit of sorts.

It was easy to pick up on where Wil was going with this. A pit to fight in. The man looked mad, his eyes brightened to a clear gold.

Tommy reluctantly lowered his sword and axe. "Wil what are you doing?"

Wilbur turned to the newly made pit and back. "You boys can fight out your differences here. In the pit."

"But- your on my side right? You practically fawn at the girl Technoblade almost killed h–"

His brothers eyes flashed, and Techno took to leaning on a stone pillar. He tried desperately to narrow his hearing to just this room but only a dozen paces away y/n's breath labored, brief yells of horror at whatever she found next to be in pain. He saved her for a favor. He needed her for a favor, his mind chanted.