𝟷𝟷. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜

A/N

comment and vote!!

ت

Many Minutes Ago, Wilbur Point of View

There was one thing about y/n l/n, she was a ghost.

Not in the sense of death, but in stealth and silence. Nevertheless even ghosts made mistakes.

Wilbur Soot stalked back over to the red cloth that had fallen from her shoulders. Leaning down once more, he thumbed the material letting it slide through his fingers. It was Technoblade's no doubt, but what he did and why he did it still was a mystery to him. Wilbur never fully trusted the anarchist, then again he never expected such defiance.

The brunette didn't hesitate to snatch the cloak. He turned back to the direction she ran in, the direction he longed for himself. Wilbur knew it was only a matter of time before she broke free, with help or not. There was practically nothing she couldn't get out of in time.

He turned his head from the scattered trees to the waterfront. It was about time he had a chat with Techno.

Though he was worried about her, how she would fair in the climate of what became of his country, he didn't fret.

He was already thinking of a more permanent solution.

➼➼➼

About The Same Time, Technoblade

Technoblade slung his other cloak over his shoulders, the pockets worn and hood heavy. He had a spare of course, he didn't lie. But this was his old coat. The red ran deeper stained with blood rather than pristine. It's winter fur that lined the hood was grey.

A crash of noise upstairs, noises of muttering the rustle of a chest. Technoblade continued settling the cloak on his shoulders keeping a cold demeanor.

Wilbur shouldn't be back this soon.

He hard the sound of hurried steps, hurried until they met his door. Technoblade smiled slightly, Wil still didn't understand his hybrid abilities reach.

The Ex-President didn't bother to knock. A burst through the door and a hand on his axe he stared the anarchist down.

Techno turned to meet him, "What's up Wilbur?" The man's eyes narrowed at him. And Technoblade took the time to glance at his stance.

That's when he saw it. A blood red cloak was clutched through his fingers, his knuckles white with the strain in which he was holding it.

Wilbur tilted his head raising the cotton, "This is yours am I correct?"

Techno tried not to laugh at his predicament. The girl must have dropped his cloak in her hurry to escape. But he didn't sense another presence in the cavern except the faint snores of the blonde down the hallway. She got away.

Wilbur raised the cloak to eyelevel, "Am I correct?"

Techno nodded, leaning against his chair at his particularly messy desk. Wil didn't have her, but he still needed to keep up his front. Techno wouldn't want him in knowledge of the bargain especially with his demeanor lately.