No...everything was not same as before. One thing started and one thing changed. A new friendship started and his way of thinking towards Jungkook changed. So...Was that the reason that he was feeling this good today?

He himself doesn't know the answer and he doesn't want to know either. Why? Because when we try to dive deep into something, we end up discovering bad things about it which leads to the ulltimate loss of happiness which we get from that thing and thats why Tae wanted to go with the flow, without thinking much, without diving deep, he just wanted to enjoy this good feeling which he was experiencing after a while now.

Who knows how long it will last but maybe it was the first time in these 2 years that he opened his gates for a person. He let Jungkook enter in his world and somewhere in his heart, he was feeling that he made the right decision and maybe that feeling was now slightly overshadowing the fear of getting betrayal again.

After the heartbreak he got, he always gave his mind more preference than his heart but this time, he listened to his heart and god knows where his this decision will lead him? But one thing was sure...from today a new chapter was going to start in his life.

*

"What happened?"  Tae asked while coming downstairs when he saw everyone except Yoongi gathered around a chair.

"Oh doctor!! We were about to call you. Look...he slipped and fell."   Yu said and moved aside to reveal a pouty Jungkook sitting on the chair.

"What are you looking at pretty doctor? Treat me!"

"Ye...yeah"  Tae went to him and kneeled down in front of him.

"Which foot?"

"Right one"  Jungkook said while lifting his left foot up.

"Thats your left foot!"

"Abb...ye...yeah..b..but for you its right foot. So I spoke from your pov hehe."

Tae looked up at him confusingly and Jungkook was looking at him adoringly with a slight smile on his face. Tae raised his one eyebrow and Jungkook raised it too. Tae then raised his both eyebrows and Jungkook raised them too, staring at Tae. Tae sighed and pinched his leg hard and then Jungkook realised that Tae was twisting his foot which he claimed to get injured.

"Aaaah aaah aaaaah"  he started shouting after realising and Tae understood that Jungkook was acting. He looked up at him, raised his eyebrow and Jungkook smiled awkwardly at him.

"How is he doctor?"  Emma asked.

"Yeah...his foot is fine right?"   Yu added.

Tae looked at Jungkook who gave him a 'please help me' look. Tae glared at him and Jungkook bit his lower lip.

"Why?"  Tae whispered.

"Please"  Jungkook pleaded.

"Doctor?"

"Ye....yeah"

"Is he alright?"

"Ah ab no no no mam...his ankle is twisted. Looks like it will pain a lot."  Tae said and twisted Jungkook's foot making him scream.

"Ah ah aaaaaaaaaah"  Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

"Is it paining that much?"

"Ye....yeah mom! Its hurting."

"Such a drama king!"  Tae whispered.

"I think I cannot walk mom. How will I go to office now. Today I have an important presentation to give. Now Yoongi hyung will have to take care of it."   Jungkook fake cried.