Part - 2

SEVEN days passed since that fateful day! Seven days of her talking to him but not really talking to him, she answered only necessary questions, gone her non-stop chatter-telling him what she had done the whole day, what she going to do. She gave him absolutely nothing from her part. She didn't prepare his food anymore; no more ginger tea specially made for him; no more special dessert made only for him; no more having lunch with him in his cabin; no more assisting him in wearing his coat, handing his laptop bag whenever he leave to office; and no more waiting for him for dinner . Her strong demeanor had started to bother him.And then he knew he cannot do this anymore by hiding behind his work and ASR facade. He needed a closer of this topic before he found himself pulling his perfectly gelled hair like an insane man which he was sure soon going happen if Khushi continued same way without giving him any clue what was actually going in her head and why she was behaving this way like.

All day being at the office Arnav couldn't concentrate any work hence around 5pm he decided to go home and talk to Khushi calmly, well as calmly as he could, and hear her well. He took his laptop bag and left.

Entering Raizada Mansion first he saw HP.

Arnav " HP get me my coffee. I'm going to my room "

HP " JI Arnav Bhaiya "

Arnav " By the way have you seen Khushi? "

Anjali who was heading towards the living room from the kitchen heard this.

Anjali " Oh Chote! your back. I think Khushiji may have gone to the terrace to get her clothes. She had put them out earlier "

Arnav " Thanks Di " straight up to terrace

He had pushed the door of the half-closed door of terrace a little more and there he saw Khushi and Shyam together again! Rage, he felt like never before started bubbling inside him and started flowing like fire in his veins. He felt he could kill both of them for betraying his Di and Him all over again. Arnav was about to storm towards Shyam and beat him black and blue for even daring to go near Khushi in the same house where his pregnant wife in other corner singing his praises but stopped seeing Khushi slapped Shyam and what he heard next making him shock to the core.

Khushi " How many times I have to tell you to stay away from me Scoundrel " shouting " Sala Kutte ki aulad I hope you always remember this slap before coming to me "