chapter 23

Billies POV:

I took tories hand and helped her out of the uber. We were at the airport on our way to San Francisco to see her mom. Torie has been sick with worry, literally shaking on the way here.

"I'll carry maddy if you want." I told her as she began to take her suitcase from the trunk. "Thank you." She said visibly nervous. I leaned over and kissed her cheek, "You'll be okay, baby. I'm here and so is madeline." I kissed her lips softly. She pulled back and nodded with a slanted smile.

I headed to the other side of the car where I grabbed madeline. This uber had a carseat in the trunk, thank god. I held her on my hip and grabbed my luggage before thanking the driver.

I dragged my suitcase with one hand and held madelime in the other as we entered the airport. "When's our flight?" I asked as we walked further in. "In like an hour." Torie said following beside me. Suddenly I saw flashes in my eyes and closed them quickly. As I opened them again there was about 6 people with cameras in my face.

My manager had said there's a small chance paparazzi would find me but I didn't think he were being for real..

"Billie when's a new song coming out!?"

"Billie whats it like to blow up so fast!?"

"Billie is that your kid!?"

"Baby, who are they?" Torie asked with a very confused tone. "Paparazzi I think. Im not even that big I don't know why they're doing this." I said also confused. The cameras and shouting had brought a lot of attention to us and I was embarrassed that they were doing this. Literally nobody knows me! Or atleast I thought.

"Guys I have a kid with me and my girlfriend. Can you please move." I said as politely as possible. Madeline looked terrified. Her head was dug into my shoulder and she was whimpering a little.

I looked at one of the people who were taking photos and saw a sticker with 'The Hollywood Fix' on it. So thats who they are. Don't they take pictures of kids on tiktok? And does this look like Hollywood?

I just continued walking as they asked questions and videoed me. This was all scary and new. Nothing like this has happened before. I handed madeline to torie and took some luggage from her so I could call my team. I didn't know what to do..

"Billie, whats up?"

"Hey, remember you said there might be paparazzi here?"

"Yeah? Is there?"

"Yep. There's like 6 people from Hollywood Fix who are bombarding me and Torie with questions. They're shoving cameras in our faces too and tories daughter is just a baby."

"Alright, tell em to leave you alone and that its stressful for the kid. Whens the flight?"

"I already told them that. I'll say it again, they're just following us. And the flight is in less than an hour."

We finished up our conversation and I put my phone away. "Guys the baby is afraid and its hard to see when flashing lights are shoved in your face. I appreciate any love but its just scary for the kid." I said loud enough for them to all hear. The majority of them backed up but 2 still followed. I gave up at this point and just let them. Is this what celebrity's go through on a daily basis?..

———

We got comfortable in our seats and exhaled as we were in a more relaxed environment. "That was scary." Torie said to as she scrolled through her phone. "Yeah, it was. Im so sorry they were so bombarding. I've never dealt with that before." I said embarrassed. "Its okay. Its not your fault." She leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her and went onto Instagram.

I skimmed through the posts but was stopped when torie gasped. "Scroll back a little." She said. I did and saw a photo from The Hollywood Fix. It was me. There was only one picture on the account, but how did they manage to get it uploaded so fast.

New lesbian artist who goes by Billie Elish caught in Airport with her girlfriend and possible child

New lesbian artist who goes by Billie Elish caught in Airport with her girlfriend and possible child. @billieeilish

"You look pretty." Torie giggled. "Thank you, but why the fuck did they feel the need to add lesbian in that sentence?" I asked aggressively which just made torie laugh. "Im not even lesbian!" I threw my arms around.

"They added possible child too." Torie chuckled. I hadn't even noticed. "Awe. Thats something I don't mind." I said and glanced at Madeline who was already looking at me.

A/N: just a filler! I'll make the next chapter longer<3

Are you guys enjoying the book so far? Be honest LMAO.