chapter 20

Tories POV:

"Go away!" I laughed and pushed billie away with my foot. She grabbed my legs and pulled me towards her. "Billie, no! Go masturbate if you're so desperate." I laughed harder. "I don't want me, I want you!" She complained like a child. Shes basically trying everything to eat me out right now.

I got home from work and as soon as I entered the door she managed to run to me faster than maddie could. And that child runs fast. She was being all sweet and was kissing me and then let me know that madeline was asleep. She gave me no time and dragged me to my bedroom.

I wasn't even in the mood. I needed to shower and get dressed. I know that if she did start eating me out I'd enjoy it but I had to stand my ground.

"Billie, let me shower and get dressed and maybe, we can do something." I said which made her raise her arms in defense. I laughed and grabbed a towel before heading into the bathroom to shower.

———

"Billie I don't know. I'd love to go but who will babysit madeline?" I asked. "My mom could. She loves kids." Billie suggested. I sat in thought unsure of my answer. I finally nodded and agreed to go to zoes birthday party with billie.

Billie let out an excited scream and pulled me up off the bed to get ready. "We have 2 hours to get ready and I'll call my mom now." Billie said in a rushed tone which just made me laugh. Shes so funny under pressure.

Billie left to go to her apartment and I headed to my closet to find something. I hadn't really gotten any 'party clothes' so I just picked a comfortable greenish brown dress. I really need new clothes.

I did my hair and makeup relatively quick and put my jewellery on which took about 3 minutes. We weren't even in a rush but I felt rushed as fuck.

 We weren't even in a rush but I felt rushed as fuck

I heard madeline whine but then fall back asleep. It was late-ish and she becomes exhausted around this time. "Mama, my mom is on her w-" in walked Billie but she stopped as she checked me out.

"Damn.." she whispered and bit her lip as she stared at my body. "Billie!" I slapped her arm playfully and laughed. "Im sorry, but your ass is FAT." She said and held my waist making me laugh loudly.

She also looked beautiful. She was wearing something very casual, just a red hoodie and sweats with half of her hair in a bun and her usual jewellery. "You look gorgeous." I said and held her shoulders. I've grown a lot in a few months. We're like basically the same height, im just a little smaller.

She smiled and told me to shut up before kissing me. She slipped her tongue in and dipped me, holding my leg up. I pulled away just a little and laughed against her lips while yelling at her to put me back up before i fall. She did and chuckled at how scared i got and kissed me again.