Chapter 16

Tris' POV

We are sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden someone barges into the room with a mask on. I can see piercings. Eric. Tobias is still asleep next to me. Eric takes a gun and shoots him in the arm and uses a serum to make him paralyzed for a short period of time I think. Next thing I know I'm being carried into a small hallway and lead to a door I have never seen. He sits me down in a chair and ties me up. He punches my and kicks me and hits me. Then he kisses me. EWWWW. The hits I can take but my lips are only for Tobias and especially NOT Eric. "You're mine now I can hurt you whenever I want however I want." He says. It's the first time I've heard talking since I woke up. It sounds hazy like a dream. I wake up screaming. "Tris, honey, shhh you're ok I've got you. What happened? Are you ok? Do you need to talk about it? Do you want to sleep?" Tobias asks. Good his voice sounds real. "E-Eric. H-he kidnapped me. And hurt m-m-me then I w-woke up." I tell him while shaking and sobbing into his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and whispers sweet things in my ear like, I love you, you're safe now, I'll keep you safe. I calm down and fall back to sleep wrapped in Tobias' arms.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I have to go get ready for school bye lovely readers. Srry it was short but it's 6 in the morning and I have to get ready now.