Chapter 1

All rights to Veronica Roth and her amazing book Divergent.

Tris' POV
  I walk into the cafeteria with Tobias to see my rank from initiation. We see our friends and walk to the table.
"Hey Tris!" Christina greets.
"Hey Christina." I reply.
"Where were you they're about to show the ranks to see who got into dauntless?" Christina asks. "I was with Four." I say. "Why were you with Four?" She asks noticing him next to me. I turn and kiss Tobias as I pull away when I feel Christina and all of my other friends staring at us. "Well...he's my boyfriend." I say. "When did this happen?!" Christina asks clearly pissed at me for not telling her. "Somewhere after the first stage of training." I reply. "I saved her from Al and the others then we just realized we liked each other." Tobias says. "Are you mad Chris?" I ask. "Well I'm just shocked that you didn't tell me Tris." Christina says. "Me too!" Zeke whines joining in on the conversation. "Ok Tris let's get the scores and then we can talk about this in your new apartment." Christina says. "Tris come here for a second. I need to ask you something." Tobias says. "Ok Four." I reply . "Um well I..." Tobias seems really nervous I hope he's okay. "It's ok Tobias, you can tell me." I say. "I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me instead of Christina?" Tobias asks quickly. "Tobias of course I want to." I reply.

Tris' POV

I'm about to sit by Christina and the others when Tobias pulls me in for a kiss on my cheek and a hug with a smile on his face. He knows my score already so since he asked me to move in with him I think I got in dauntless. "Ok time for final scores to reveal who has what it takes to be Dauntless." Max yells. I look from the bottom of the list to the top. All my friends made it, Uriah got second but I haven't seen my name yet, then I see it, it says, 1.Tris Prior. Tobias pulls me in for a kiss and hugs me and picks me up and spins me around. "Congratulations Tris!" He says smiling. "Thank you!" I reply laughing as all my friends hug and congratulate me.
   When we settle down Max announces that we are choosing apartments now. "Tris!" He calls me first. I walk up to announce I'm sharing an apartment with Tobias. "Well I'll be sharing an apartment with Four apartment 520" I say. Tobias and I walk back to our apartment holding hands. Tomorrow I will pick my job, I want to be a Dauntless leader and Initiate trainer with Tobias for transfers. When we get inside I grab a snack and we talk for a while. I realize that it's getting late after a bit so I take a shower and change into one of his shirts and some shorts. when I walk in he smiles and he kisses my cheek making his way to my lips.

Tobias' POV

Tris walks in from her shower her hair dripping wet and she's in one of my shirts that's way too big for her and some shorts and she's just too cute with a little half smile on her face so I grin and walk over to her kissing her cheek making my way to her lips and then I pull away and smile I love her gray-blue eyes. We go to bed and I'm first awake in the morning so I stare at her sleeping face a bit then go grab cake for breakfast leaving her a note saying "Hey six, good morning I went to grab breakfast I'm getting you some I'll be back soon love you." On a sticky note. When I get back she's still in her pjs with the note on her forehead waiting at the door. She's so cute I can't help but smile and kiss her. "I love you, too."

Tris' POV

Me and Tobias walk to the Chasm together, I'm going to pick my job soon. "Ok new Dauntless members welcome! Now it's time to pick jobs. Tris you first because you came first."

-here's some of the jobs-
Tris- Tattoos and Initiate Trainer for transfers
Christina- Shop worker in the pit
Uriah- Control room
Will- Control room
Peter - fence

I can't wait for my new life to finally begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey it's Kayla hope you liked it it was my first fanfic ever. I think it's gonna be about 50ish parts I'll update whenever I can.