Prologue

****

I'm at the balcony of my friends house while I'm circling the wine on the glass in my hand. I sip a little from it and look down from where I was. It's my friends birthday and she threw a party, inviting all of the elites in our school, well she's rich.

I heard a moan from where I was and saw my friend and my boyfriend kissing and making out on the dark side of the garden where the party is on going. They really made sure that no one would see them dahil malayo sila sa mismong pinagdadausan ng party.

Nangalumbaba ako sa railings ng balcony habang nakatingin sa kanilang dalawa na nasa ibaba. Hindi nila ako napapansin dahil busy sila sa kanilang ginagawa.

I sip another wine from the glass I was holding and stare at them like what I'm seeing is nothing but a dirty and disgusting thing.

When they both have enough, they fix themselves and walk away, going back to the party but I doubt that after this party nothing will happen.

Tsk.

From the very first start, I'd known that her intention to be my friend is nothing but a lie. She just wanted to steal my boyfriend at ang gago nag pauto naman. Great. I hope that those sperm cell and egg cell they share together would not go to waste.

Umirap ako sa kawalan at inubos ang laman ng wine glass ko.

I was about to go back to the party when I halted from taking a steps because a glass breaker is in front of me.

"Such a pushover. You'll just let them do that to you?" he said and he smirked before he took a sip on his glass of wine.

Humakbang siya palapit sa akin at sumandal sa railing ng balkonahe habang nakatanaw sa mga taong nagpaparty sa ibaba.

Hindi ko siya pinansin at pababayaan na lamang siya roon because I don't really like it when I associate myself with that kind of people. Masyado siyang malakas. He could trample on you whenever he likes it. He could break you easily without knowing. I've known him, but I make sure that our path never cross. Malas ko lang talaga siguro ngayon.

Hindi pa man ako nakakahakbang ng isa ay napigilan na niya ako sa pag alis. Hawak niya ang pulsuhan ko, mahigpit at tila ba ay ayaw akong paalisin ng basta basta na lang.

"Chaliztah Yheine El Meridad. This is the first time I saw you. I've known your name and who you are but never the face. I should have known that you're this beautiful," he said smirking.

Inirapan ko siya at mabilis na binaklas ang kamay niya sa pulsuhan ko.

" I don't know what you want, but please I don't want to associate myself with you. "

Tinalikuran ko na siya at aalis na sana ngunit muli akong natigil sa paghakbang sa sinabi niya.

"You've been betrayed many times. You've been cried and in pain. Aside from that, there's a problem on your Family. An illegitimate child. The sole illegitimate child of the El Meridad Family."

Kumuyom ang mga kamao ko at lumingon sa kaniya. Humakbang ako palapit sa kaniya at malakas siyang sinampal sa magkabila niyang pisngi.

" I'm not an illegitimate child! Ako ang totoong El Meridad! Wala kang alam! "I angrily shouted at him.

Napahawak siya sa magkabilang pisngi niya na sinampal ko habang ako naman ay hindi kumakalma sa galit sa kaniya. I really hate it when people is telling that I'm an illegitimate child. They don't know anything. Totoo akong El Meridad.

He look at me, glaring because I just slap the mighty Dmitri Antimony, but later on, he returned his smirk and pulled me closer to him. He encircled his hands on my waist, locking me inside of his arms.