Chapter 1: A Face Amongst The Shadows

Hi there. For those who are new to my profile, I write fan fictions in a cinematic format. I adore Danny Phantom, and like everybody else in my generation, I feel like it ended too soon. Given that Danny Phantom was a tv show for my generation, and I am now 25, the fanfiction, much like the iCarly reboot is directed towards the proper audience. So there is mild cussing and intense fight scenes with results that can be considered too much for those under the age of 13. The concept of this story became so awesome and the adventure became so huge that I got really excited about it very quickly. I hope you guys can enjoy it's epic nature that reminds me a lot of the Phantom Planet's quick pacing action and drama. Hopefully you can see this as being a more suitable ending than Phantom Planet though, with so much ground not being covered. Without further ado, Enjoy guys! 

"You're a big star now. Probably the biggest in the world." Sam sighed as they sat on the hill away from all of the celebrations being held that heroic day.

"Yeah. It's weird huh?" Danny responded as he smiled at Sam in admiration. Sam looked to the ground regretfully.

"You'll probably get pretty busy." Sam sighed.

"What else is new?" Danny made an excellent point but this only heightened Sam's worries.

"..and.... I probably wont see much of you anymore." Sam stated gloomily but Danny stared at her in true love.

"Aw, I wouldn't count on that." Danny disagreed in a very caring nature as he reached down and pulled out a ring from his pocket and placed it on Sam's finger. "Sam I could never have done any of this without you." Danny added as Sam's eyes filled with tears of joy and then Danny looked slightly unsure. "And I don't care whats coming next. I just hope that whatever it is..." Danny looked to Sam as strongly as possible. "You're there to share it with me" A tear dropped down Sam's face and fell to the ground as she looked to Danny in pure love.

"I will be." Sam sighed and then she decided to pointlessly set things strait. "But I just have to warn you though, I'm no pushover you know. I still have my own way of doing things." This statement only made Danny's love for her grow as he knew he didn't want their relationship to change. He just wanted to make their dating status official.

"That's what I'm counting on." Danny said and then he leaned in and kissed her. They parted and got to their feet as Danny started 'going ghost'. "What do you say? Wanna go for a ride? See where the future takes us?"

"Why not?" Sam agreed and Danny picked her up into his arms and he blasted off into the air and flew away with her. As they flew above the city Danny saw a party going on at the school celebrating him and while Tucker was there, along with several kids who were decent to him, so were all the kids who had ever been mean to him. Danny decided immediately to avoid this party and he flew away with Sam so they could have their time alone, away from the new chaos that was becoming Danny's life.....

Later on that night, Danny dropped Sam off at her house. He turned around and looked at the city. There wasn't a ghost in sight, which made sense considering that Danny had now made most of them his allies. Suddenly his ghost sense went off and he turned and saw Skulker walking towards him.

"Great, a fight to take my mind off of things." Danny sighed as he was kind of glad to be there.

"Wouldn't you like that?" Skulker said this in a tone that made Danny's heart sink. He couldn't help but get kind of frustrated.

"I thought you said you would continue to hunt me down, that things wouldn't change between us." Danny snapped.

"That's what I thought would happen, but after I went back to my domain, I found that a lot of the ghosts are now making peace with their locations. Their making the most of what the ghost zone has to offer. Even I have found a new appreciation for my home, which sadly means that I have found a new appreciation for you. I mean, you may see a ghost visit the land of the living every now and then, but not to reap havoc like usual. So most of the ghosts who do have a light heart at nature are now at peace, which means that for the most part, like you, I'm out of the job. You brought together many enemies and forced them to put their own emotions aside, a feeling most ghosts never got the chance to have while they were alive. You did a great thing." Skulker explained as he grew closer to Danny.