So long naruto. Off to training i go

Y/N POV

Y/N: AMATERASU!

Y/N: AMATERASU!

A tree burns with black flames surrounding it. I'm breathing hard and I quickly grab my eye.

Y/N: damnit.......my eyes have been hurting more and more........

Hashirama: you've been overusing your eye.......you should take a break......

Y/N: n-no..........I need to get my eyes strong-

I wince in pin as I grab my eye.

Y/N: maybe.........maybe I should take a break....

I turn off my manegkyo sharingan and collapse to the ground. I stare at the sky before I see someone walk up to me.

Kakashi: how's my favorite hokage vessel?

Y/N: hey Kakashi sensie........

He stares into my eyes.

Kakashi: are you ok? Your eyes are filled with blood-

Y/N: I'm fine. I've just been using Amaterasu lot.

Kakashi: ah right. You have the mangekyo sharingan. If you don't mind me asking what exactly is your ability?

I sit up and stare at him.

Y/N: my.......ability?

Kakashi: when a person unlock the mangekyo sharingan they usually have some special ability....while others just have better genjustu. Like shisui Uchiha and itachi uchiha. There mangekyo sharingan were the greatest in genjustus. That was theres.

Y/N: well. I'm honestly not sure. I've always just used the Amaterasu and nothing else. But when I fought Sasuke.....

Flashback

Sasuke: AMATERASU!!!

Black flames shoot at Y/N before it merges into a spear and stabs Y/N

Y/N: W-WHAT THE-

Flashback end

Y/N: when Sasuke used the Amaterasu........he merged the flames into a spear........something I've never been able to do.......

Kakashi: so his ability is to control the Amaterasu.....interesting. Not a powerful ability but it would be useful to him.........so you've never noticed any other sort of special ability when using your mangekyo sharingan?

Y/N: never.

Kakashi: well. Usually when you use the mangekyo sharingan and your using it you'll sometimes accidentally find it out. But with the rate you've been using your eye..........you should have found it out at some point......

Y/N: maybe is just better genjustu?

Kakashi: maybe.........let's see what happens then. Put me into a genjustu.