Splitting up

Ima be honest. Writing the same thing. Where you meet each sound shinobi and barley say anything. Nothing changes that much. Sorry if you were looking forward to meeting each of them.

Y/N POV

Y/N: NARUTO!!!! STAY BACK WITH ROCK LEE!!!! ITS OBVIOUS THIS GUY IS WAY TO STRONG FOR JUST HIM!!!

Rock lee: NEVER FEAR!!! I CAN-

Y/N: NO!!!!! NARUTO WILL HELP YOU ALL RIGHT!?! Besides. I have a feeling a certain someone will show up soon............

Thank you Gaara. I'm glad my message got to you. I feel his, and his siblings chakra approaching everyone else's.

The guy with bones sticking out of him kicks him back. I grit my teeth before running away.

Y/N: IM GOING AFTER SASUKE ALL RIGHT!?

Naruto: BRING HIM BACK Y/N!!!!!

I smile and give him a thumbs up. I run through the forest before jumping up to the trees and shoot through them. As I do I keep hopping and hopping until finally I reach at the final valley. Sasuke jumps to Madaras statue.

Y/N: SASUKE!!!!!!

He stands there before slowly turning around. My eyes widened.

Sasuke: If it isn't my brother in arms

Y/N: what the hell sasuke.......YOU LOOK LIKE A BADASS!!!! HOW DO I LOOK LIKE THAT!?!

Sasuke chuckles.

Sasuke: why would you want this when you already have so much power...? After all. You've mastered a justu no one else can use.

I get serious.

Y/N: Sasuke..........what exactly did you do to yourself? Your chakra is even stronger then it was when we last fought. In fact..........it's nearing mine.....

Sasuke: that's good. Just shows that I'll surpass you soon enough.

Y/N: Sasuke can we please just try and-

Sasuke: just leave me alone.

I stare at him intensely. He chuckles.

Sasuke: come on. What's with the angry face? You always so laid back and don't care about anything!

Y/N: why Sasuke........WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO THEM!? NARUTO AND SAKURA ARE SO DAMN WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!

Sasuke: and your not....?

Y/N: TCH! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!

Sasuke: why should you care what I do. It's my concern not yours. I have a new path to follow now. And not you, Naruto, or Sakura or anyone else. Can stop me.

Hashirama: the uchiha boy.........

Tobirama: DAMN UCHIHA!!!!

Sasuke: my days of playing ninja with you and you leaf village kids. Are over.