Chapter-2

Anya then goes inside the classroom. She sees a seat vacant in front of a guy who is fair dark-haired with a smile on his face. He is talking to a girl beside him.

Anya(in mind)- why the hell is everybody in this school so good-looking? I am nobody in comparison to them.

She sits and takes out her book. She searches her bag for some pens and then recalls that Ross has taken all of them.

Anya(in mind)-okay that's great. First, everybody ignores me but not my brother when we entered the school then a hot blonde chick scolded me and now I don't have anything to write :( My day is going very nice!

Anya turns and says

Anya - Hii. Can I borrow a pen? I left mine at home.

Anya(in mind)-Great Anya. Now, he will think that she is so careless.

The guy- Ya take some.

He takes few pens from his bag gives them to Anya.

Anya- Thank you very much :)

The guy- Welcome. Btw I am Chris. What's your name? I guess you are one of the new ones.

He takes out his hand from his pocket for a handshake. Anya (who is nervous as she is trying to make a friend for the first time ) first hesitates but then takes his hand and gives it a little shake.

Anya- Oh yes I am. And I am Anya :)

Chris- Oh nice name. There is another one who is a new student. Everybody is talking about him.

Chris indicates to Ross where he is surrounded by many people.

Anya- Ya he is my brother.

Chris(shocked) -ohh I didn't expect that.

Anya nods.

Anya- I know. He has kind of popular vibes and everybody is attracted to him. I don't know why? Why do people always like the popular guy who has a shitty nature even girls?pfft

Chris- Mostly girls are attracted to them. Thank God I am not in the heterosexuality circle.

Anya (surprised)- you are gay?

Chris- yup. Is something wrong with that? I guess I am getting vibes of being judged for who I am.

Anya- oh no no-no-no. I am gay too. I mean I am lesbian. Just it was the first time I met a person from my community.

Chris- okay I guess then we can be each other gay-lesbian best friends.

Anya(smiles)- For sure.

Anya then turns to the front with a smile on her face.

Anya(in mind)- I guess something went right :)

The classes went well and it was now lunch break.

Anya stands up. She thinks that she should ask Chris to have lunch together. She turns to speak but instead, he speaks and says

Chris(smiles)-Hey want to have lunch together?

Anya-yes I was going to ask you the same. (Laughs)

Chris - okay let's go then.

They head towards the mess. In the hallway when they were randomly talking about the tv-shows they like, there's something that gets their attention.

Anya-yes I like Dickinson it is so-

It was the same blonde girl whom Anya met in the morning with another girl who was now bullying a girl not far from them.