"It's okay Sunshine, you'll get through it. The pain will stop. Check up on me sometimes. Your old man is getting old," he smiles.

"I will Tom, I'll try to call you every week," I try to assure him.

"I'm just jokin', find yourself. Find what makes you happy. I'll tell you what, this is all on me today. You live your life to the fullest," he encourages me.

I'm gonna miss it here, but I know there is nothing here that I have for me to stay.

"Thank you Tommy!" I yell as I walk out the store.

Chicago, here I come!
...
4 HOURS LATER*

It's been four hours since I've started this road trip and I am exhausted.

I'm surprised with myself because I haven't took a pit stop yet but right now, I really need one. 

I turn off the road and head to the nearest food place.

I circle around this city and see a very small bar on the side of the road.

I need to use the restroom right now or I think I'll piss my pants.

I quickly park the truck in the parking lot which looks funky because of how big it looks compared to the Audi R8 that's next to it.

The bar had pink and blue neon lights surrounding it. There was also these sketchy men in front of the entrance who have no idea how scared I am of men but that's not going to stop me from taking a piss.

I quickly speed walk behind the group of them and thank God they didn't try talking to me.

I walk inside and am greeted by who I believe is the owner. "Hey pretty girl, what would you like for a drink today and don't worry, it's on the house today!" the owner tells my excitedly.

He looks a bit funky. He doesn't have any front teeth, he has dirt under his finger nails, he has bald spots in his hair, and he smells a bit weird.

"Oh no thank you, I'm just wondering if I can use the restroom?" I correct him.

Hopefully they even have a restroom. And if they do, by the judge of the bar and the scratched up walls, broken lights, and dirty tables, the bathroom will be absolutely disgusting.

Maybe I shouldn't judge the book by its cover. I do that all the time when I read books.

"Oh yeah. Go straight down here and it's the third door on the right," he informs me while directing the ways with his hands.

I simply just nod and tell him a simple thank you as I follow the directions he provided me with.

This place smells more awful the farther I go to the back of the store.

Once I reach the bathrooms, they don't have signs to tell me which one is for females or which one if for males. What the fuck.

How the hell am I supposed to know which one to go in?

I have to go with my gut. Let's go to the left one.

As I try to open the door, something from inside the room blocks it. Never mind, not a something, a someone.

This man has many tattoos. His black t-shirt is a bit tight so I can see his muscles and six pack through it.

Holy hell, he is gorgeous.

His eyes are hazel and he look like he's 7 feet tall.

No, I'm  over exaggerating. He's probably 6'4. That's hella tall.

"What're you doing in the mens room?" he questions me.

His voice is so deep. I can feel my cheeks warming up.