Adira looked up from the ground and up to Rick, "we could use the trucks to the bus in place. Use it to block the entrance."

"We can't get to the field without burning thriugh our bullets." Hershel responded.

"So we're trapped in here. There's barley any food or ammo." Glenn stated the obvious.

"We've been here before. We'll be alright." Daryl told him.

"That's when it was just us. Before there was a snake in the nest." Glenn sneered.

"Man, we gonna go through this again?" Daryl removed his hands from his hips and stood infront of Glenn. "Look, Merles staying here. He's with us now. Get used to it."

"Hey." Rick tried breaking them up but Daryl shrugged him off and went up the stairs.

"Seriously Rick, I don't think Merle living here is really gonna fly." Glenn argued quietly, seeing as Daryl was upstairs walking to his cell.

Adira didn't think it was a good idea either for Merle to be here, but who was she to say anything. They didn't really trust her either. The only reason why Merle is allowed to be here is because they need Daryl.

"I can't kick him out." Rick quickly responded without meeting his eyes.

"I wouldn't ask you to live with Shane after he tried to kill you."

Hershel quickly interrupted them before things could get too heated. "Merle has military experience. He may be erratic, but don't underestimate his loyalty to his brother."

"What if we solve both problems at once?" Glenn asked. "Deliver Merle to the Governor. Bargaining chip. Give him his traitor, maybe declare a truce."

"It's a good idea." Adira nodded her head, "I haven't been here for a long time, and I don't really know you all, but Daryl won't like it."

"She's right. But we'll work it out." Hershel agrees.

The group all pursed their lips in thought. Rick scratched his head as he began to grow a terrible headache. They all soon left and the two women made their way to the empty pantry.

Michonne began to workout while Adira began to make arrows with a few sticks she found outside before the Governor came. Carol was the only person with them. The lady was serving some soup in a bowl, probably for her to share with her son.

Her calm demeanor soon disappeared as Merle sat down in front of her. He glanced at her for a second and scrunched his eyebrows before moving his gaze to Michonne.

"Smart to stay fit." He spoke to the dark skinned woman who looked up at him. She ignored him and began doing her sit-ups. "Don't leave out the cardio."

Adira began to drown out their voices and continued working on her arrows. "You know, since we're gonna be living together, let's clear the air." Merle cleared his throat, "that whole hunting you two down thing, that was just business, alright. Carrying out orders."

Michonne hummed, "like the Gestapo."

"Yeah. Exactly." Merle shrugged. "I've done a lot of things I ain't proud of. Before and after." He zoned out for a few seconds, "anyway, hope we can get past it."

The man infront of her grabbed an arrow and inspected it. "Nice arrows."

Adira only glared at him. She will always remember how he hunted them. He almost killed Michonne, the woman who was almost like her older sister.

Merle stood up from his seat and walked away while mumbling, "let bygones be bygones."

After a few minutes, Adira has successfully created ten arrows with only her knife. She mentally patted herself on the back. They weren't the best arrows but they were good enough to kill a walker.