Chapter 14

[A/n: I'm sorry for my lack of post but I'm now going back to a daily post if possible First I want to say Thank you for the votes and follows 🤍] [ NP=Noah's POV DP=Dixie's POV]

After the party

Np: After the party and people showering Dixie with gifts and some men giving me dirty looks the party was over. Dixie is with Mads in her room changing for our honeymoon. Dixie and I thought it would be a good idea to go to a little getaway it is private and calm place  next to a beach main reason Dixie wanted to go there. I'm done changing and I got someone looking at me. "I know your mom will love you puppy now don't look at me like that" I say looking at the puppy threw the mirror.(Bark) "shh puppy we don't need your mom to know about you yet....." knock "I'm going!" I say and put the puppy in it's cage. It's starts growling at me "How about you be quiet and I'll give you a treat" I say looking at the puppy. The puppy's head Tilted. I give him some treats and it goes quiet.

DP: "so when is your wedding with Kio?" I say to Mads "Shut up" she says "Just get married already you guys been dating for 3 years!" I say and roll my eyes "I don't want to get married it's just not my thing anymore" Mads says. "How come you would always love playing it with Kio and I when we were younger I would be the Priest and you would be the bride and kio would be the "Bräutigam" (bridegroom the male) I say. "Halt den Mund" (shut your mouth)
"Mmm I love when you want me to shut up cause you know I'm right" I say. "At least I'm still a virgin!" Mads blurts out. "Halt den Mund! Why would you say that as a comeback?" I say "It's okay not to be one dix....you weren't just patient" she says "Trust me when you feel the satisfaction in that you will probably would want to done it before." I say "Yeah Right! Just Get out already Go with Noah to your honeymoon and get your satisfaction!" She says pushing me out. "You and kio should try too you know." I say teasing her "whatever Dixie just leave already you ho-." Before Mads said anything I covered her mouth with my hand and Noah was behind me. He whispers to my ear "I'm hoping you know I heard that." He says "um..hi Noah Dixie was just leaving and so was I my..my boyfriend is out there goodbye!"Mads leaves Noah grabs my waist "horny huh?" He says "No Noah it was just a girl code" I say "mhm you know I know some German" he says and gives me a soft kiss. "I mean your girlfriend is one" I say "Hai ragione bella" (your right beautiful) he says in Italian "Ti volglio bene" (I love you) I say in Italian I really can't speak fluently but I know something. "Ich Liebe dich mehr" Noah says in German (I love you more). "I got a gift for you That I personally picked and I know you will love it!" Noah says "What else can I ask for? You are more than enough for me love I don't want gifts." I say "in the party it was different don't you think especially those guys giving me dirty looks." Noah says "think about it those guys are like Inlove with me and they have a wife" I say "Of course they do your fucking Sexy Any guy would be jealous of me for being with you" he comes close to me "I'm a lucky guy." He says and starts attacking me with tickle I'm just giggling "N-Noah!" (Bark) "what was that?" I ask "my surprise love now turn around"."Okay." I say and turn around.

Np: she is turned around and I open the dog cage and the puppy jumps on me and starts licking me. "Okay turn around." I say "omg! Noah a puppy!" Dixie says as she fully turns around . " Noah this is a puppy! I...How?...I love you!"she says stuttering "I love you too now meet your mommy doggy!" I say and hand Dixie the puppy "hii Bebe!" Dixie says petting and giving all her attention to the puppy. The puppy loved that attention and started to lick her face and wiggling her tail. I should be a little more lovable to the puppy. "Baby what's her gender?"Dixie says "Um...I think female check for me please." I say "Noah you don't now her gender?" Dixie says sounding disappointed. "I'm sorry but now we know it's a girl!" I say trying to change the topic "what should we name her?" I say " umm...I think we should name Cali!" "Yeah I like that name you know I know a girl name Cali." I say "oh yeah? I bet you do" Dixie says and let's Cali walk around the house. " I love seeing you jealous." I say "What? Me jealous? Pffff no" she says "mhm I'm your husband Ik you." I say walking closer to her and she backs up to a wall "Ik you more than anyone Ik when you want me or when you are jealous or mad or sad." Our breathing mixing together then I move one hand to her waist and the other one to her throat. "You should know that already and that I could be a little jealous for what's mine. I know I'm giving you butter flies every time my body touches yours you get butterflies." I say and softly give her a kiss on her neck "We are alone in a house and you and I can't wait."I say "We need to wait." Dixie says "there is no law that says that." I say and move my hand that is at her waist to her lower stomach then I make my hand enter her shorts and I make my way to her Clit. "N-oah." She says "let's say thins is the beginning of our long night" I say and start rubbing her clit. "Your wet for me love I know you want me" i say and let one finger in and slowly start moving my finger. "Noa-h" her voice breaking "mhm?"I say and add another finger in.

"Noah and Dixie!" I heard a voice behind me say it wasn't visible on what I was doing to Dixie
My body was infront of her. I stopped and put my hands around her waist and Dixie and I turn around.

'Dad?" Dixie says "mr.d'amelio?" This just got started.