Chapter- 4

It had been a while; we both were sitting totally blank. Joshua was just physically here not mentally. I was not able to figure out what to do.

Suddenly, Joshua started speaking, which made me startle. "Cut your hair, pack your bags, change your make up, get tattoos, just disguise yourself, we need to leave".

"S-stop... Stop panicking, keep calm!" I said, "No good will come with us moving, that will be exactly what they would expect now. Even if we move, where would we go? Mr. Smith is a powerful person. If he wants he can also track us in any corner of the world. So, let's not do something rash for now, we have to be careful".

He was panicking, but he realized that I had a point. He settled down and thought for a moment...

W-what I-if I-I reveal m-myself?

"What? Are you serious! Don't even think about leaving me behind to protect me, who knows what they would do to you? What if they harm you? We are in this together ok?" I say on the verge of crying " If you haven't done anything you don't have to confess"

Joshua smiled, but I know that smile wasn't real he was just telling me everything would be ok...but we both know nothing is ok now.

"Ok then we have to make a plan... I-If they find our location" said Joshua still stuttering

"We have time till 10am right? Let's change locations every week we can move to different cities and to very remote locations, and then it would be difficult for them to track us, I have also heard that smart phones are easy to track down so let's drop them in a far away location from now" I say feeling like a mastermind

"Someone sure has been watching detective movies a lot lately huh?" said Joshua jokingly; he had a smile on his face, a real smile this time. "ok so ill look for some remote villages on Google map and meanwhile you can take some rest, it must have been hard on you and...I'm sorry...again"

With a sigh I say, "It's alright don't blame yourself, mistakes happen" and I lay down on the comfortable bed. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day.