𝒊. block 9, room 525

Start from the beginning

"i found 6 cans of monster in your bag and you expect me to keep quite!"

"6?!" jiaxu meddled in as sang yue muttered something incoherent about them being nosy and walked upstars faster than the older males.

"ahh finally!" she announced discarding the final box somewhere in the room. "you're so dramatic!" sang yan said hitting the back of her head making her yelp.

his other 2 roommates walked in. "sang yan is this your sister?" someone asked from behind her making her turn back. she looked at her brother for introduction. noticing her gaze he answered "oh yeah she's one of the little satan. little satan he's qian fei and the other one is chen junwen" he announced.

"hello chen junwen gē and qian fei gē" sang yue greeted them and bowed her head slightly. she turned to sang yan who was already playing games on his phone "gēgē get up i need to do my homework" she ordered. sang yan just whined about how he just sat down.

"kiddo you can sit here" jiaxu said gently. sang yue looked at her brother for his approval. "what? go sit here" he said when he noticed her unmoving. sang yue obeyed.

she sat down opening all the 3 books she made for biology. something to know about sang yue is that even if her room is messy she keeps her
books maintained all the time. hence book is for diagrams, other is for her own notes and other is the exercise notebook.

the lively environment behind her died out as her focus was onto her books. that was until sang yan received a phone call about 15 minutes later.

"you actually came?" he asked and the announcing the block number he was in. "yue go get that little satan" he ordered.

"shouldn't you receive her? she came for you!" she scowled.

"come on i am busy" the male replied not looking up from his phone. "so am i! and i am doing far more important stuff" the sibling banter would've grown more until sang yan threatened to snitch about her caffeine intake.

"betrayer" she muttered as she got up to go down. "oh and while you're at it bring my shoes too i left them in the car" sang yue threw a pillow at him before walking out and shutting the door behind her.

when she got down, she called her sister. while the call rung she rumaged through the stuff in trunk. "busted thief" she head someone say behind her and she immediately recognized the voice because she heard it multiple times today.

she turned around and saw jiaxu standing behind her. the sun rays shone upon him highlighting his features making them look even better if possible.

"i wasn't stealing! gēgē asked me to bring his shoes" she defended herself. jiaxu tilted his head slightly. even the smallest move of his left her heart fluttering.

"jiějiě!" their head turned to the source of the sound who was sang zhi. "sang. . zhi? it's been quite years i hardly recognize you" jiaxu greeted sang zhi who smiled to him in return too lovestruck to say anything.

"and for you kiddo why do you keep stealing my things because that fox plushie is mine" the elder male joked. sang yue pouted, and kept it "i was just rummaging around to find his shoes!"

jiaxu chuckled as he handed the shoes she's been looking for. "do you want that fox plushie?" he asked to sang yue. who kindly denied his offer saying she's doesn't like plushies. then he turned to the youngest sang asking if she wanted it. although at first sang zhi denied but when jiaxu announced about discarding it she snatched it from his hands and said she could play with it for awhlie.

the three of them walked towards the dorms and sang zhi couldn't help but ask "gēgē did you got this from someone else?"

"not that i could remember" an answer that satisfied both the sang girls.