𝒊. block 9, room 525

ابدأ من البداية

"māmā, bābā he came back after so long. i've been missing him so much. now that i am grown up i want to do something to help him" sang zhi explained. on the other hand sang yan and sang yue looked away both trying to avoid each other's eyes knowing they'll burst out laughing the moment they look at each other.

"sang yan look at how sincere she is let her help you" li ping talked in the favour of the youngest.

"if she'll gets hurt then i'll have to come home and be responsible for it" sang yan argued.

"then just let her keep an eye on your things" li ping said ending the argument. sang zhi made movements of how she'll be keeping an eye on his things which pissed off the older male.

                "𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 for today but write down your homework" sang yue took out her sticky notes ripping off the previous notes and discarding it to write the new homework given.

she and several other students stood up to leave. she bid a farewell to her friend liu mei. she walked out of the classroom with her other friend who shoved one of his airpod in her left ear, sharing the music he was listening to.

"did you hear that ms. chou quit?" zhang xukun asked making the girl next to him gasp. "no way! why? she was like the best teacher!" xue muttered.

"i know right?! apparently her husband didn't wanted her working so he belittled her profession for months and she is now divorcing him. so she's getting busy with that" xukun spilled the gossip. he is the one person that knew all the goddamn gossip in the school. and ofcourse that gossip is gonna be spilled to his friends.

"no way that's quite a badass move!"

"see this is why i had a crush on her" the male replied in a sing-song voice. sang yue bursted out laughing at his words. both of them laughed almost till they chocked on their on own spit. their conversations flowed completely ignoring the music which was echoing in their ears.

as sang yue walked out she noticed her phone ringing. the name read 'sang yan gē', sang yue picked it up.

"oi little satan i am outside your school come out quickly i haven't got much time" she heard sang yan on the other line. she noticed her father's car and returned xukun's airpod as she walked to her father's car.

"hii" she greeted him as soon as she got in the passenger seat only to be asked about who was her the male lurking around her. it left sang yue confused for a moment until she realized her elder brother was talking about zhang xukun.

"ahh him? he is my friend and no i am not dating him" she replied clearly understanding her brother's questions. sang yan shifted in his flustered about his behavior being caught. "well you better not be dating anyone. you're way too young for that" he answered making his sister roll her eyes.

a few minutes later they were at his campus and labour begained. constantly moving and down with multiple items in her hands. her misery only ended when jiaxu came.

"come on buddy you're actually going to make your mèimei do all this labour" the taller male spoke in the favour of sang yue.

"he basically blackmailed me to come here!" sang yue threw her brother under the bus as they moved upstairs.

"then you shouldn't have drank all that unhealthy caffeine drinks" sang yan said in a sing-song voice.

"i need to stay up for studying!" sang yue argued.