Chapter 001

"Three 2."

"A pair of kings."

"Lao Tzu is three 2. Are you a pair of K?"

A soldier sitting cross-legged in the lower bunk, with a cigarette in his mouth, showed the poker in his hand to the people around him.

"Two black-hearted old K, you say, can't you make him three 2s?"

The people around him booed: "If you can do it too much, just a black-hearted K will do."

"Fuck me, can you **** do this?" The soldier on the opposite side threw away his poker and fell on the bed. "You are shameless, I'm not playing anymore."

The people crowded in the lower bunk all laughed loudly.

boom!

With a loud bang, the metal dormitory door was kicked open and hit the wall hard.

Everyone looked at the door and instantly turned into a group of large clay sculptures. The hustle and bustle stopped abruptly, and needles dropped indoors.

An officer with a long body and handsome face stood there, slowly retracting his right foot, and frowned invisibly as he watched the gray mark on the toe of Zheng Liang's boot from kicking the door.

The soldier following him quickly stepped forward, squatted down, wiped off the plaster with his cuffs, and then quickly backed away.

The officer raised his head and looked into the room.

His eyes are beautiful in shape, they are slightly peachy eyes. But under the extremely deep double eyelids, the pitch-black eyeballs are like a deep pool, and no emotional ups and downs can be seen.

He slowly scanned the large clay sculptures in the room and turned them into a house of ice sculptures.

The officer stood still and did not speak. He held a folded leather whip in his right hand and tapped it gently on his left hand.

One click, two clicks...

The sound was not loud, but it seemed to fall on the hearts of everyone present.

The captain of this group of soldiers thawed forcibly and greeted tremblingly, "K, Colonel K, you are here."

Colonel K did not reply.

No one could see how he moved. He just felt that there was a flower in front of him, and the wind was blowing from the side of his face. In the next second, he would take a penetrating playing card from the whip.

Everyone held their breath and watched him look down at the poker. The brim of his hat blocked his eyes, and only the thin lips and the straight bridge of the nose could be seen.

The lip color is a bit light, it is a light red.

Colonel K sandwiched the playing card between two slender fingers and slowly held it to his ear.

It's a king of spades.

His lips pressed into a straight line, still silent.

"Colonel K, let's rest. Let's just play the game of Ancient Earth." The team leader could only stand up at this time, sweating on his forehead, and bit his scalp to explain.

Colonel K slowly released his finger, and the poker fell down.

The hard paper rubbed his leather boots, and when it touched the concrete floor, it made a rustling sound.

"Military regulations..." he said suddenly.

The sound was very soft, cold and flat.

Although the ice sculptures could hear clearly, they did not understand, and they remained frozen.