CHAPTER 18: I Love You

Jennie Pov

It's already too late, Lalisa. I already did before you even stop me from falling to you. You are the first one who make me feel things and I know that I already like you.

I chuckled as I saw her playing tag with Ella and Roseanne here in the park. She look so happy playing with Ella and Roseanne. These two angels are acting like kids.

I'm sitting in the bench while watching them. They invited me to join them but I refused because I easily get tired.

"You're in love with her right?" I flinched when Jisoo popped out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she sat beside.

"Rosé invited me here." She answered and I nodded. "I didn't know that you will fall for a angel."

"Even I." She chuckled.

"Maybe that's why you never get attracted to any human because only a angel can make you fall in love." She shook her head in disbelief. "Your eyes are full of love when you staring at her."

"Really?" I raise my left eyebrow and she nodded.

"Its obvious that you like her because your eyes is full of love and eyes never lie." She glance at me and she inverted her gaze to Rosé. "I love Rosé and I got it really bad."

"I already know it before you even admitted it." We laughed.

"I guess these two angels are oblivious." I shook my head in disbelief as I chuckled.

Ella waved at us and we wave back. Lalisa looked at me and she smile at me.

"What do you like about her?" Jisoo questioned.

"Everything about her." She burst out laughing that made me sighed.

"Gosh! Jenduekie, you really fall so hard to her." I rolled my eyes.

"What about you? What do you like about Rosie?"

"Everything about her too." I looked at her and her eyes are also full of love as she stare at Rosie.

We got it so bad

"Hello, Ladies." A man stood in front of us and blocked the view of Lalisa playing with my sister and Rosie.

Jisoo and I looked at him with confusion. He is pretty tall, wearing formal clothes, and he is...smirking.

"I believe that we didn't know you and haven't met before." Jisoo said and he chuckled.

"You are right but your lovers probably knows me." He stated.

All of a sudden, I felt uneasy and this man giving me a weird vibes. I stood up from the bench and I was surprised when Jisoo stood up at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes widened when Roseanne suddenly appeared in front of us facing the man.

"Oh! Roseanne the protector of the souls." The man said and he smiled at Rosé.

"What are you doing here, Wonwoo?" Rosé asked and I frowned when I heard his name.

Wonwoo, is the name who stole Lalisa's wings. It means the guy infront of us is the angel who had black broken wings and the stealer.

"I want to roam around here in Seoul." He answered nonchalantly.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my wrist. Lalisa hide me at her back and Roseanne did the same to Jisoo. I looked at Lalisa and she look determine.

"Don't joke around, Wonwoo." Lalisa growled and Wonwoo laughed.

"Annyeong Lalisa, its been awhile since I last meet and saw you hurting." I glared at the man and he looked at me when he felt someone looking at him. "You are really lucky huh? You have a beautiful little girlfriend who really loves you."