CHAPTER 1: I

Third Person Pov

The meaning of life as we see it is gotten from philosophical and strict examination of, and logical requests about presence, social ties, cognizance, and joy.

Numerous different issues are likewise included, like emblematic significance, cosmology, esteem, reason, morals, great and malicious, through and through freedom, the presence of one or various divine beings, originations of God, the spirit, and existence in the wake of death.

Logical commitments center fundamentally around depicting related experimental realities about the universe, investigating the specific circumstance and boundaries concerning the "how" of life.

Science additionally examines and can give proposals to the quest for prosperity and a connected origination of profound quality. Another option, the humanistic methodology offers the conversation starter, "What is an amazing importance?"

The significance of life as we see it is gotten from philosophical and strict examination of, and logical requests about presence, social ties, cognizance, and joy.

Numerous different issues are likewise included, like emblematic significance, cosmology, esteem, reason, morals, great and malicious, through and through freedom, the presence of one or various divine beings, originations of God, the spirit, and existence in the wake of death.

Logical commitments center fundamentally around depicting related experimental realities about the universe, investigating the specific circumstance and boundaries concerning the "how" of life.

Science additionally examines and can give proposals to the quest for prosperity and a connected origination of profound quality. Another option, the humanistic methodology offers the conversation starter, "What is the meaning of life?"

Gods, Angels, Devils, and Humans are living in different worlds. Some humans believing in Gods, Angels, and Devils, and some are not but what is the real truth? Are they real? Are they existing and humans are just too dumb to notice?

•••

Lalisa Pov

Today is such a very extremely weird day

Today is such a very extremely weird day. I have been flying around Seoul, South Korea, this is my first time roaming around in the world of Humans. I receive a scroll from God and he asked me to guide one child to heaven.

Usually, it is not my job to guide someone in heaven because my job is taking care of the soul in heaven.

Seoul, South Korea is such a very busy place. People are walking everywhere, cars are driving somewhere, and I haven't seen anyone just sitting around.

I'm currently standing on top of this high tower that they called Namsan Tower, I can see everyone here but they can't see me since I'm invisible.