CHAPTER 5: Dumb and Smart Angel

Jennie Pov

I finished preparing breakfast, Lalisa and Ella started eating. Ella wearing her school uniform, she is studying at YG International Elementary School.

I don't have a uniform since I'm already in college, I'm studying Business Management at YG University. YG is known as a big and impressive school because it had a nice and high education.

I'm looking at Lalisa, I don't know if I can leave her alone here. She might get bored and she doesn't have anyone to talk to here.

I shook my thoughts and I turn my Ipad on, I started answering some questionnaires since I had already done eating. I saw in my peripheral vision that Lalisa is peeking at my Ipad.

"What are you doing?" She asked me and she took a seat beside me to have a better view.

"Answering some math question." She just hummed in response. I'm pretty good at math and I had A+ in this subject but I kinda struggling with this one problem. I'm currently answering some calculus problems.

"You are wrong in numbers 36, 43, 50, 51, 56, and 62." She said and I looked at her. "The answer should be A, D, C, B, D, and for number 62 is 6 so you should write the right answer since it's not in the choices."

"How did you know? Does God teach you this? Do you have school in heaven?" She shook her head. "Then shut up, we will get going now and you will stay here."

She just nodded and I grab my stuff. She walked us to the door and she hugged Ella before we went out.

•••

I drove Ella to her school and I talked to her teacher before I went to mine. Her school is just a few blocks away from me, her school is the elementary department of YG.

I almost got late for my first class which is calculus, I went inside the room and I sat beside my two friends which is Irene and Jisoo.

"Did you finish the questionnaire?" Jisoo asked me and I nodded. "Can I?"

"Be thankful you're my friend." I gave her my Ipad and she immediately copied my answer.

"Thank you, Mandu." I rolled my eyes and she immediately finished copying my answer because she copy and paste it.

The professor arrive and he immediately started calling names to answer the questionnaire.

He shook his head and massage his scalp when the students he called finished answering.

"Everyone got it wrong and especially number 62." He said and he put an X mark on the wrong answer on the board. I got all my answers wrong in numbers 36, 43, 50, 51, 56, 62. I don't know if this coincidence or not, Lalisa told me earlier that my answer is wrong in these numbers.

"The answer is 36, 43, 50, 51, and 56 will be A, D, C, B, D." Shit! That's what that dumb angel just said earlier. "For number 62, it is not on the choices. Can someone tell me is the answer? I will give you plus points in the next quiz."

No one raises their hands, Is the dumb angel telling the truth? Is her answer is right? I want a plus of points on my quiz.

"Sir?" I raise my hand.

"What is it?"

"The answer is 6," I said confidently even though I'm nervous inside.

"You're right Ms. Kim, as expected you are really smart." He smiled at me and everyone clapped their hands.

"How did you know?" Irene asked me.

"Someone told me." They furrowed their eyebrow.

"Who?"