Chapter 12 (meeting with lust)

Start from the beginning

Anastasia: Mimi? Hetaro?

Anastasia was approaching their bodies.

Anastasia: we are going. Aren't you two going to wake up?

Still they were silent.

Julius: what's wrong?

Anastasia: they aren't answering.

Julius: maybe they ate already and fell asleep.

Anastasia: that might be right.

Suddenly sound of wind was heard and something whispered in julius's ears.

???: I just told you that I would beat both of them up before you strike me with that rusty sword. Good luck with healing them.

And wind goes back to normal.

Julius realized what was he saying. His eyes widened once more but it was not from fear but from anger.

Anastasia: Julius what happened?

Julius grabbed the body of Mimi and hetaro and he turned them to face Anastasia.

Anastasia was trying to analyze what just happened right now. When she analyzed everything, fear took over him. He was filled with fear, anger, hatred.

The bodies were covered in blood and there was text on their foreheads with blood. "Healing them might be little tricky because it will only make things worse".

Anastasia didn't listened to the text. She just had tears forming in his eyes. That was personality of wrath. If you will try to harm him, he will give double payback.

Anastasia: we need to heal them as fast as possible!

Julius: (what happened? Why divine protection didn't worked?) My lady I think helping will make it worse. It was said on their forehead.

Anastasia: that doesn't makes sense Julius! How can healing make things worse!

Julius: *sigh* we need to return back in the mansion.

Anastasia after some minutes of crying stood up and said between sobs.

Anastasia: That person... Shall PAY!

*Meanwhile with wrath*

Betelguese: so you put the mini explosive chip deep in their brain?

Wrath: oh yes I did.

Betelguese: and when will it explode?

Wrath: it will start countdown after they get fully healed.

Betelguese: that's a bit brutal.

Wrath: but it's satisfying as heck.

Betelguese: ...

(Wrath POV)

We were walking in the capital and people still were confused about our looks. Soon I felt familiar aura near me.

Betelguese: do you feel it?

Wrath: yes I feel it. Follow me. Everyone! try to be patient right now.

Everyone were confused but still nodded at the warning.

I was following the aura, betelguese was following me and our allies were following us from behind. The aura was getting stronger. It was coming from the restaurant. When we went inside of that restaurant, everything was not like usual. Everyone were kissing at each other's like they were lovers. Everyone but not one person. He was sitting on the chair with neutral expression eating his food. That guy was who I expected it to be.