"Then Mr. Drajat, do you have any ideas for the next tender?," ask Mr. Satya.

"No sir, I have contacted several interface program projects for hospitals or other places but there is no result,".

"How is Mr. Eko?,".

"I think, for the next 5 months overtime to follow up the tender that we have completed and offer the latest updates for a fee,".

"Hmmmm, it will be a little profitable, then what do you think, Miss Mina?," ask Mr. Satya.

"Me sir?,".

"Yes miss, please try to give a profitable idea for the next project, what are we going to do," order Mr. Satya.

"May I ask you a question first?,".

"okay, go ahead,".

"Usually, how much does the company do the smallest project, sir? And usually what kind of project?,".

"The minimum is 80 million, and it's an interface project in a factory, for hardware installation we have been at an international company with a net profit of 1 m," explain Mr. Satya.

"That means the project is not continuous, right, sir?," ask me again.

"Yes, that's right, the project is complete,".

"I see, this is sir, I saw in the HRD room there was a drone, it was made by this company, wasn't it?,".

"Yes, that's what I did," reply Mr. Eko.

"It's good, sir, if you look at the appearance, maybe if the size is slightly reduced, it can be sold, because now the video vlog boom is booming and you need a camera like a drone like that,".

"How is it, Mr. Eko,?" ask Mr. Satya.

"For that, I haven't actually tested the altitude and how long the battery can run out to fly, just finishing it,".

"How much did it cost, Mr. Eko?,".

"It only takes 1 million, sir, if you save money, the components are not too expensive, what series of cameras do you want to use?,".

"So it's made based on whether or not it's expensive is the quality of the camera?,".

"Yes sir,".

"Ok I agree with Mina's idea, what about the others.?" ask the boss.

"How long does it take for 1 drone to work, sir?," Mr. Drajat.

"If you focus, you can do 5 days of manufacture, 2 days of testing, and 2 days of revision," explain Pak Eko.

"ok I agree" reply Mr. Drajat.

"Okay,Mina for tomorrow, please make a proposal, regarding materials, component prices, and the manufacturing schedule until launching, the proposal will be revised directly to me," order Mr. Satya.

"ok sir,".

"Any more ideas, Mina?,".

"Yes sir, to expand our company's networking with students of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, and majors related to technology companies,".

"How's that for?," ask the boss.

"This, sir, if I analyze, there are several problems, such as the lack of mentors in the guidance of software development or hardware assembly in the laboratory, although there are, most of the teachers are more theoretical. Then when the final project is making measurement tools or mentoring tools, why don't we make training camps for software and hardware assembly, such as for sensors. We limit the camp program to the cost of participating. In the future, we will build a museum that is made by the company, it can also be used for recruiting superior seeds for the company team later, and this can be a business, but in the long term," I explain.

"Wow, Mina, just signed the contract, I just gave you a good idea," continue Mr. Eko.

"It's also possible, the process is like mentoring in making tools for the final project, isn't it, Mina?," ask boss.

"It can also be like that, but in the mentoring, right, there is direct practical guidance on making software that is mentored by Mr., for example, Mr. Drajat is mentored by that," I explain.

"Ok, it looks like a good project, but for 1 week we will focus on making drones, drones from local companies," joke the boss.

"Hahaha, okokok, be ready," say Mr. Eko.

We end the meeting at 11 noon, then Mr. Eko invite me to lunch with the other leaders. But I refuse, because I am still feeling embarrassed. I decid to go back to Ella's boarding house.