Scars - Angst

Slight gore,I think,mentions of scars,abuse/starvation,and problems with self worth 😀

Also don't mind the song

——————————————————————————

Scars. So many scars. They're everywhere around my body. My legs,my arms,my torso,my neck,my face. Why won't they just go away,they make me want to add more. It's all I see when I look at myself,scars. So many,go away. Just go away. I know I'm not worth it but just go away already.

"Ryuu calm down." Shi? CALM DOWN!? IF YOU'D JUST SHOW YOURSELF I WOULND'T EVEN BE IN THIS MESS. IM FUCKING USELESS BECAUSE YOU WONT JUST SHOW YOURSELF. IT TAKES BOTH OF US TO USE THIS DAMN QUIRK,BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO FORCE YOU OUT YOU WONT EVEN RESPOND BACK. "Listen I know but you need to cool it before something happens." BEFORE WHAT HAPPENS?! I SNAP?! GOOD THEN MAYBE THEY'll THROW ME OUT AND I CAN RUN AWAY! IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS!

Then I heard the clinking of keys and a door opening. Great. What now. I was in a corner facing the wall. I heard a tray being put on the floor. I turned my head and saw uncle,his quirk was useless to the family. "Eat up kid,you'll need your energy for tonight." He said and then left.

Tonight? What's happing tonight? I didn't really care what happened tonight all I had on my mind was food. They starved me thinking it'd force Shi out but they were wrong,they'd never come out.

I crawled over to the tray and started eating. It was just chicken and rice,but I was to hungry to even care what it was. "Ryuu." Don't talk to me,I don't know you. You may know me but I don't know you and I don't trust you. Even if we share a body and we can talk to each other like this I don't want to know you. Like father said,"If you can't trust your quirk it'll never be yours. Like you and that spirit,if you can't trust each other then you'll never be one either each other." And right now I don't trust you,I don't think I'll ever be able to trust you.

Shi's POV:

They went back to eating their meal. It's true we don't trust each other. I can barely get into Ryuu's head and I don't even think they can get into mine. We share a body but not a mind.

In Ryuu's body it's just a cold white abyss,I'm just floating around in it. I've wanted to come out but I'm too scared to around Ryuu's family. And I don't know anything about this new room they put us into,I don't want to risk anything.

Ryuu finished eating and moved back into the corner. At least I can see through Ryuu's eyes so I can see where we are or where we're going.

Silence,just silence. I couldn't even hear Ryuu's thoughts. All I could hear was Ryuu's heavy breathing and heartbeat.

After what felt like hours I heard the door open. They grabbed Ryuu by the arm. Ryuu winced,right bruises on that arm. We don't trust each other yet we can still feel each other's pain,well Ryuu doesn't know that. Of course they are an un-educated 14 year old after all.

Ryuu opened their eyes,it was uncle. Uh oh what's happening. "Where the hell-" He's taking us to fight. I said cutting Ryuu off. I heard her sigh. Her eyes squinted slightly,she was frowning wasn't she? "So? They already know we can't cooperate. Why would they have us do...this." They tried starving us,beating us,harming us,they've tried everything but putting our lives right on the line. "What do you mean us?" Ryuu I can feel everything you feel. Hungry,thirsty,tired. I can hear,see,smell,feel,and taste what you do. We're connected to each other wether we like it or not. The only things I can't do is truly become one with you and get into your mind.

"So what? If we connect or whatever we'll become one?" .....I don't know. "Seriously?" Calm down this is new to me! I snapped at her. I think that shut her up cause she was silence the rest of the way. Uncle threw us into some kind of arena thing. We saw all of relatives and family standing above us.

"The night you've all been waiting for! To see what our dear relative's,Ryuu,quirk is!" "Why are they so obsessed with our quirk?" I was surprised at her words,usually she would say her quirk but this time.... "Now first up to fight is....NONE OTHER THAN HER UNCLE CHIYO AKARI!" "UNCLE!? But they've considered him useless!" I think they're using the weaker relatives first,then going to get to the stronger ones. "Shit. I don't even know what we can do! We've never done this before! What if I don't know how to control it and we're weak!? What if I can't active it!?" Calm down we'll figure something out.

Before I could even say anything else uncle had already used his quirk on us. All we could see was white. Ryuu was frantically rubbing their eyes. We heard footsteps approaching us slowly...

Chiyo's POV:

Ryuu was frantically rubbing their eyes trying to see something I presume. I kinda feel bad for her but what do I care? If I beat her I don't have to be with the Quirkless and useless quirk side. Yeah my quirk was useful but was never needed in this family. And it's not like I can escape....

Ryuu suddenly ran at me and tackled me making me fall to the ground. They started punching me,how the hell does this kid so strong?! I pushed them off of me and they stumbled back a bit. I frantically stumbled to my feet and backed up.

I wasn't very strong but I wasn't very weak either. And my quirk isn't that useful in this kind of situation. The damn kid hasn't even used her quirk and I'm already bleeding!

Ryuu was frantically waving their head around probably trying to find me. Heh good luck kid,that won't ware off for awhile. Suddenly Ryuu's head snapped in my direction. Their nose was scrunching up. WHAT THE HELL!? DOES THIS KID HAVE HEIGHTENED SENSES OR SOMETHING!?

Then I saw it,Ryuu's nose was slightly white and it was scaly looking. What the fuck? What kinda of quirk does this kid have!? They charged in my direction. I stepped out of the way when they got close enough to grab me. Her head immediately whipped around in my direction and charged at me.

I coughed when I felt something sharp in my torso. I started coughing more and more. She...she stabbed me with her antlers.

I stumbled to the ground and my vision started to become blurry. The last thing I heard before I slipped into unconscious was,"And Ryuu is the winner!"

*Le time skip*

Ryuu's POV:

I was just sitting in my room staring down. They had cleaned my antlers since I still can't see. What....happened? I asked breaking the silence in my head. "What part?" They asked. The-umm-the part where my-our nose became clearer. "Oh,I don't know how that happened,or what it was. It might've been what our quirk."

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. Can...can you come out? I'm blind right now is it wouldn't really matter. ".......Ryuu-" "Rise and shine kid,next battle let's go."

I groaned and got up. I walked out of the room and into the hallway passing many rooms,we heard screaming and swearing in one of them. We entered the arena. The announcer announced the second person we were fighting.

"The next opponent is...."

——————————————————————————

Eh kinda short but I am an idiot 😎👍,anyways I wanted to continue but I do love me a cliffhanger so bye bye <3