First Week With Dad

Third Person's POV:

Knocking can be heard from the boys' door, revealing Goofy. "Rise and shine! Ah-hyuck! School's waiting."

The three boys looked at him, half asleep. They groaned as he walked over to them.

"What do you say, boys?"

"Dad!" Max whined, looking at the clock. "The first class isn't until noon!"

"Maybe so, but everyday starts with a good breakfast!" Goofy walked towards the window, only for his feet to get caught in a sweatshirt.

As he fell, he quickly grabbed the nearest thing to him which was the curtain.

Bright light came in the room, temporarily blinding the teenagers' eyes.

Goofy looked up at them, a sheepish smile dancing on his lips.

PJ and Bobby glared at their friend, annoyed. Max nervously chuckled while looking between them.

~~~

Goofy in his blue outfit, walks down to the cafeteria. He grabs a tray and pile different breakfast meals on it.

He struggles to keep the food from falling, resulting in him walking into a chair but then used it to slide to Max's table instead.

Max sat in his spot, he can feel the stares his schoolmates were giving him while laughing.

~~~

Cars appeared on the computer screen with PJ and Max mashing the buttons on their controllers. Both of them were playing a racing video game, PJ's in the lead.

The screen suddenly turned off, the two boys looked at each other in confusion.

They turned around in their seats to see Goofy holding the plug, two laundry carts behind him.

He pulled out two shovels from his back, the teenagers' looked at each other again with annoyed expression.

They started to scoop their scattered dirty clothes in the carts, the sweatshirt from earlier landing on Goofy's face.

~~~

(Y/N) walked along with Julia down the street, board in hand. They were laughing at a joke the blue haired said earlier.

Her (E/C) eyes looked at the store next to them, landing on a familiar face.

She saw Max flirting with the cashier, her heart breaking at the sight.

Julia noticed the mood drop, glancing inside the store. She saw the scene and a frown appeared on her face, leading (Y/N) away.

"Looky!"

The red haired cashier looked at what was behind Max, making him look back to see his father holding out a pair of red underwear in front of him.

The cashier stifled a laugh as Max flushed in embarrassment.

~~~

Class was about to start. Max in his seat, thinking about (Y/N).

They haven't talked in the last couple of days, making him really guilty about how he treated her the last time they saw each other.

Max didn't have this class with PJ nor Bobby, but he did with her. An opportunity to apologize and maybe finally confess his feelings for her.

(Y/N) had a smile on her face as she hugged Julia by the doorway, her roommate quickly ran to her class in hopes to not be late.

The (H/C) haired girl searched for vacant seats, her eyes landing on Max who was waving at her. She nervously smiled and waved back.

Max pointed to the seat next to him as she walked towards the steps. Unfortunately when he turned around, his dad was already sitting on it.

He turned back to (Y/N) who had a forced smile on her beautiful face.

"Ahem." She turned to her right to see Bradley standing up and kicking one of the Gammas to the side.

The two stared at each other, (Y/N)'s eyebrow raised in suspicion.

The brunette gave her a genuine smile before scooting over to give the girl some space, she gave him a small smile before sitting down.

Her (E/C) eyes glanced at Max's eyes and gave him an apologetic smile.

The young goof looked at Bradley to see him smirking up at him, before sitting down next to his crush.

Max crossed his arms and slouched in his seat, an angry expression dawning on his face.

~~~
A/N: Sorry if it's short and kinda confusing.