Skating Around Campus

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Come on, guys! Do you have your skates? (Y/N)'s gonna kill us!" I heard Max groan as the three of them finally showed up.

I stood up from the steps and placed a hand on my hip, the other one carrying the skateboard. "What took you guys so long?"

"We had a lot to unpack." Max said, putting his helmet on.

"Come on, guys. I have to visit my cousin, she's a student here. Just follow me okay?" I said, hopping on my skateboard.

"I thought you said we're gonna have a tour around school?" PJ asked, clipping on his helmet.

"Yeah, we are. We can stop at the coffee place where my cousin always goes and maybe get something to drink, then we can continue the tour." I checked my helmet if it was loose or not.

"You're not gonna wear any protective gear?" Max asked, giving me a worried look.

"I forgot my knee and elbow pads at home. At least I'm wearing my helmet, right?" I shrugged.

I was about to go when Max said, "Yeah but you still need your protection. Wait here, I'll be right back."

He ran inside the building, making me raise a brow and look at the two boys in front of me. They just shrugged.

A few minutes later, Max ran outside with what looks like knee and elbow pads.

My eyes widened as he catches his breath, "Max! You don't have to give me your protective gear."

He smiled at me and stood up, making me look up at him because of our height difference.

"I want you to be safe." He said, extending his hand out.

He suddenly stopped, retracting his arm. He cleared his throat, "A-and I don't want your mom to get angry at us. She might tell us we're a bad influence."

I shook my head with a smile, "She's not like that you know. I think she's kinda like your dad but not that extreme." The both of us laughed, I didn't notice the deepening blush on his face.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go paint the town green!" Bobby said, who starts to skate away from us.

I quickly wore the pads on with the help of Max and PJ, and started to dash towards Bobby. Max and PJ caught up to the both of us.

Max found a devised ramp, running up and jumping, his skateboard flipping in the air.

I skated down the stair railing, the others following close. All of us jumped over a man playing a saxophone who was at the bottom of the rail.

I saw three guys moving a couch across the street, one of them lying down on it. I then looked back at the boys and smirked.

I ran full speed towards the guys with the couch, jumping over them and successfully landing on my skateboard.

Turning around, I saw Max do the same making me beam at him. He smiled back and skated next to me. I heard cheering and saw that the people around us saw the jump, giving me a jolt of confidence.

Max and I high-fived, PJ and Bobby catching up to us. "Great air, Maximilian! (Y/N)!"

I saw a frisbee fly above us. Glancing at Max, the both of us gave each other a smirk and a playful glare.

The both of us starts to skate faster, chasing after the frisbee.

Two guys were loading a mattress on a car, perfect for a ramp as the mattress is still leaned on the car.

I ran up and jump in the air, the frisbee passed two other guys who were making burgers. As I was still in the air, I avoided them by grabbing my board and spinning in the air.

A look of awe on their faces, Max following behind and grabbing the burger one of the guys were holding.

The frisbee was just a few inches from my fingers when I saw Max grab it with his finger at the corner of my eye, spinning it and eating the burger.

I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully at Max, landing beside him.

"Not even gonna share?" I asked, teasingly. He glared with a smile tugging at his lips.

"If you want it, come get it." He said, eyebrows raised and started doing a couple of tricks.

We passed by two girls and I heard their conversation, "Look at that guy go!" One of them said. "Did you even see that girl go?" "Oh my gosh, Mikylla!" "What?" Both of them giggled.

I shook my head and smirked, catching up to Max along with Bobby and PJ.

"You wanna see some real moves, Max Goof?" I gave him a smirk and rode to the sidewalk, jumping over a mailbox and successfully landing back on my skateboard.

"Oh yeah? Catch this." He threw the frisbee at me and I easily caught it, jumping from the sidewalk to Max's side.

I nudged him and he nudged back, fond smiles gracing our features.

We passed the Gammas while they were playing volleyball, some were and some were just sitting on the porch.

I looked over at them and my eye caught familiar blue eyes, Bradley stared back at me before I averted my eyes to my friends.

"Woah! Did you see that?" One of the members said, I could practically feel their eyes boring into my back.

I skid to a stop, tossing the frisbee and someone managed to catch it.

The three boys stopped next to me, looking back at where we came from. "Check it out! Look who's following us!" I looked back and saw Bradley Uppercrust III, knocking a guy down, along with his members.

I heard Max laugh beside me, "Let's just make sure it stays that way."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Let's just go guys. We still need to go to the coffee place." The four of us then skated away.

We came to a stop, looking over at a sign that says 'Bean Scene'.

"I think that's the place." I said as I took off my helmet, my (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing down my back.

I grabbed my board and walked towards the stairs leading down to it, the boys right behind me.