༅:*゚:*:✼✿Byeol✿✼:*゚:༅

Start from the beginning

You turned your head to look at Tsukishima, his side profile filling your view as the moonlight shone on his face. His clear pale skin glistening. Your eyes then looked down to the sleeping cat in your arms and you sighed.

"Okay fine, you can hold the cat, but you have to walk me to the the store to buy some cat supplies" you stopped walking abruptly causing the other to do the same.

"Seriously.. I don't want to walk you anywhere else" he groaned, you shrugged and began walking again.

"Then you don't get the cat" you stated bluntly causing another groan to leave his mouth.

"Okay, okay, I'll walk you to the store, just let me hold the cat"

You stopped walking again and looked back to see Tsukishima not far behind you, a small smile formed on your face while you walked up to him. Placing the small kitten into his warm arms.

You could see a faint smile appear on the boys face as he stroked the cat, an unfamiliar feeling prickled in your chest as heat rose in your cheeks.

You cleared your throat awkwardly before spinning on your heels and continuing your walk to the store.

"Hmmm, so we need this- oh and this... this too" you walked down the pet isle, throwing whatever you thought the small cat occupying a spot in the tall boys arms needed into the empty cart.

"Jeez, do you even have the money for this stuff?" You heard a snort come from behind you.

Your head turned to the side only to give the boy a glare before turning back to the shelves of cat food.

"Yes I do"

"Mhmmm" he hummed, obviously not convinced by your words.

Without you noticing he quickly checked his pockets with his one free arm to see if he had brought his wallet, which of course he had.

Even though he wouldn't admit it, he wouldn't mind paying for the cat if you had forgotten your stuff or didn't have enough money.

"This one should be good" you lifted the heavy bag of cat food into the cart before setting it down next to the other cat appliances.

"You should get this as well" you looked up to see Tsukishima holding a green dinosaur cat costume with his free hand, you let out a small laugh before shaking your head no.

"I'm not buying that, idiot, that's a waste of money" you rolled your eyes before pushing the cart farther down the isle.

"How is it a waste? I think Byeol would like it"

"Who's Byeol? Did you name my cat?" You turned to look at him with a raised brow.

"No..?" He stated as more of a question then an answer, not knowing how you'll react to it.

"I guess the names cute... we can call her Byeol, but not because you want to, it's because I think the name suits her" you told him before turning away from his gaze.

"Do you even know what the name means?" He asked.

"No, but it sounds nice" you huffed in annoyance when he laughed.

"You must really not listen to our Korean teacher shorty" he let out a breathy laugh and your rolled your eyes.

"If you're so smart then, what does it mean?" You asked while picking out a few cat toys from the shelf.

"It means star dumbass, it's such a basic Korean word as well, how do you not know?"

"If you don't shut up I swear to the the lord I'll break that nose of yours"

"Shit..." you searched through the pockets of your sweats and hoodie as you desperately hoped to find your wallet.

When finally realizing you hadn't brought it you hesitantly looked at Tsukishima who was already holding some cash out to you. Your eyes widened in surprise when he shook the money in your face with a smirk.

You swiped the money out of his hand and grumbled a quick thank you to him before handing the money to the cashier.

"I thought you said you had enough money, shorty?" He said in a cocky tone, you bit your lip while trying to contain your curses, you didn't want to cuss him out after he had just lended you over a hundred bucks.

"Well, I do, just not with me..." you bounced back and fourth on the heels of your feet while waiting for the cashier to hand you your receipt.

He let out a small puff of hair as he laughed.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Well thank you Tsukishima, for... walking me to the vet, buying shit for the cat and walking me home" you avoided eye contact with the boy as you both stood at the front door of your house.

"You owe me" he smirked when he saw your figure slump, you looked him in the eyes before giving him a genuine smile.

"Okay... but seriously, I really appreciate it" you told him as he handed the sleeping cat over to you.

"Just go to bed, alright? It's getting late" he spoke.

"Will do, goodnight beanpole"

"Goodnight Shorty" he gave you a small smile before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking off.

A faint shade of pink colored your cheeks and you mentally cursed at yourself for feeling this way.

You pushed the door to your house open only to be met with a frustrated Tooru.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
Word Count: 1262

Hehe... it's been awhile! Sorry for the long wait!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's like 2am and I really don't feel like reading it over so I apologize if there's any mistakes👩‍🦯👩‍🦯
Also it's been awhile since I've wrote this so once again I apologize if my writing has changed, I kind noticed while writing how I became just a teeny tiny bit better at writing LMFAO-
Also I made this chapter kind lovey dovey (cue Kazuha singing antifragile) cuz I want to finish this story as fast as possible🧍‍♀️

 it's been awhile! Sorry for the long wait!!I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's like 2am and I really don't feel like reading it over so I apologize if there's any mistakes👩‍🦯👩‍🦯Also it's been awhile since I've wrote this so once again I apo...