·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧Practice match୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 3

Kiyoko lead you to the locker room which was not that far away.

"So what position do you play Y/n?" She asked quietly as she opened her locker and the one beside hers.

She pulled out a pair of black spandex shorts and a white oversized shirt before handing them to you. You took them quickly and smiled.

"I can play all positions but my main position is middle blocker." She nodded. You quickly put you shorts and shirt on before turning to her.

"Are you and Kageyama close?" She asked as she sat down on the bench next to the lockers. You sat next to her before shaking your head no.

"Not anymore but we used to be" you shrugged, I guess after him and Tooru got into that fight in middle school we never really talked.

"Oh, maybe you guys could hangout again and reunite?" She smiled, you smiled back.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure how my brother would feel about it. Don't tell anyone but my brother is actually... Tooru Oikawa" you cringed at the name, her eyes widened before going back to the original size.

"Ahh that makes sense" you nodded before standing up. She looked at you before standing up along with you.

"I honestly could care less about being on this team. But I kinda wanna piss him off ya know?" You laughed, she chuckled before shaking her head.

"You must be a wonderful sister" she said sarcastically, you shook your head with a proud smile.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yep" you smiled before following her outside.

Can you believe we have to go outside to get to the locker rooms? They're in this weird little pod thing in this sketchy area. The cold air hit your skin which gave you goosebumps all up and down your body.

"It's freezing out here" you said and she just chuckled.

"Any idea who you're going to put on your team?" She questioned, you looked at her before looking at your feet.

"I can pick?" You asked her in confusion. She looked at you with disappointment

"don't look at me like that! I didn't know" you mumbled the last part, she sighed.