♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫ School ♬·¯·♩¸♪·¯·♫

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·~Normal POV~

~Normal POV~

Chapter 6

The morning bell went off signaling that the school day has finally begun and right off the bat the annoying little shit that sat behind you began throwing things at the back of my head.

This is our daily routine for the past week, to annoy each other and then get yelled at by the teacher.

"I swear to god" You groaned, the idiot behind me never stopping as he continued to throw a bouncy ball at the back of my head and doing it once again when it came back to him.

"Can you stop?!" You whisper yelled while turning around in my seat only to be met with the small bouncy ball in my eye.

Tsukishima snorts, realizing what he's done he covers his mouth trying to suppress his laughter.

You smacked your hand over you eye and cursed under your breath. Not even gonna lie, that fucking hurt.

"Your so can pay for that" you smiled, you quickly got out of your seat.

Your chair fell backwards in the process. You grabbed your text book and smacked him over the head with it a few times.

People around you gasped as you laughed at Tsukishima. He looked up at you and glared before standing up, now your the one looking up at him.

"Y/n Oikawa and Kei Tsukishima get out of my classroom now!"

"Wait for real?" You asked, he continued to glare and point his finger towards the door.

Well shit... don't mind if I do. Personally I hate school so I'm outta this bitch.

"Thank you sir! This is probably the nicest thing you've done for me this whole time I've been here" you smiled while grabbing my backpack and skipping out of the classroom.

Everyone's eyes were on you and Tsukishima as you excited the classroom, the teacher slammed the door behind you two. The both of you stood outside of the classroom in silence.

"You know this is your fault skyscraper, I really feel I should thank you buttttt I don't really want to" you shrugged and he sighed.

"Listen Y/n you may not care about school which is completely fine if you want to be stupid for the rest of your life but me on the other hand... I should be in there" he groaned and leaned up against the wall, you stared at him.