Only You Can Do Me Right!

Tae comes home from work barging through the door and slamming himself down on the couch, without even saying hello to you

Tae comes home from work barging through the door and slamming himself down on the couch, without even saying hello to you. He's pissed off, you know it's not your fault, more of their shows have been cancelled due to the outbreak. You ask him if he's ok but he doesn't reply, just a "Hmmmm" leaves his lips. You walk over to him and kiss his forehead, then straddle his lap and wrap your arms around his neck. He instantly settles at your gesture and wraps his arms around you pulling you closer to him. He kisses your lips softly and tenderly, like only he knows how.

Gripping your ass as he slides his hands down your back. You feel him getting hard under you, his pants tenting and pushing into your clothed pussy. You undo his shirt buttons exposing his bare chest, your hands working their way down to his body. You undo his belt buckle once you get to his lower half. You feel him shuffle underneath you trying to get comfortable as his growing cock expands in his pants.

You unhook his button and slide down his zipper, pulling his cock free from his boxers. Watching it bounce back to his stomach as it's free'd from it's constricted hold.

You gaze into his eyes and peck his nose, telling him you'll make him feel better. You slide down in between his legs, pulling his pants to his ankles as you kneel on the floor. Grasping his cock with your hand you watch his pre cum spill out of the tip and run down his length. You lean in and lick it all up, starting at the base and working your way up his throbbing shaft. His head rolls back into the couch the moment you start pumping him with your hand, your mouth working his tip. You slide your mouth down, sucking in all his juices, as you work your way up and down his cock, simultaneously pumping with your fist. His deep growls coming through his chest and his moans seeping through his opened mouth. Biting his lips as you pleasure the shit out of him. His legs start to tremble and you know he's coming undone, fisting your hair and slamming himself deeper down your throat as he gets closer and closer.

Tears streaming down your cheeks as you suck on his massive dick, face fucking you until you gag

Tears streaming down your cheeks as you suck on his massive dick, face fucking you until you gag. He screams out your name
as his thick liquid shoots down your throat.
Convulsing as every last drop enters your mouth. You swallow and look up at him, he smirks at you and pulls his pants back up.

Pulling you onto his lap he cradles you. Kissing your cheeks where your tears were running. Wiping your lips clean with his thumb, he fixes your hair. Looking into your eyes, he tells you he loves you. Kissing your now plump lips as a thank you for always being his one and only. You always know how to make him happy!