Dream Date

As they say all good things must come to an end!

The last week has been amazing, hidden away on a tropical island with your boyfriend and nothing but each others company. No phones, no internet, no management or screaming fans yelling at you and Taehyung to stop for photos or to sign this and that. Just you and him putting all the worries of life behind you and on hold for just one week, a week where he has surprised you in one way or another every single day. Tears of joy were shed, laughs were had and screams of pleasure were a constant noise to be heard throughout. But today was the last full day left before you had to go back to city life and Taehyung's extremely busy schedule.

"Baby, wake up" Tae whispers in your ear trying to wake you up from your nap, "I have one last surprise for you" he whispers once more, this time kissing your cheek. You shuffle your body as he touches you with his lips, "Mmmmm hello" you groggily say back while rolling over to look at your man, the nap you were having was very much needed after the late night rendezvous you  two had by the pool last night. Waiting up for as late as possible for all the staff to go to bed so you could complete one of Tae's surprises, skinny dipping in the pool followed by a fuck session on the sun lounge. 

Tae leaves you to finish organizing his plans as you get up and get changed, the only information you've been given is to wear your bathers underneath your clothes and to pack something to wear once it gets cooler in the evening. You meet him in the kitchen of your villa, where he puts a blind fold over your eyes and directs you to the awaiting car, he helps you inside and puts the seat belt around you and kisses your forehead. He's such a sweetheart when he's up to no good! The driver is directed to leave and you start to feel excited, Tae grabs your hand and rubs your knuckles with his thumb, "It wont be long" he says as you try to work out where the hell you are going. You head in the opposite direction to the beach that is surrounding the island, making your way through the resort and down the windy roads to the lake that is in the center of your paradise. As much as you love the beach the lake, or any sort of still water, is your favourite spot and your man knows this.

You get to the location and Tae tells you to stay in the car while he sets up the picnic and the area around it, once happy with himself he walks back over and gets you out the car, placing you right in front of his master piece he tells you open your eyes as he removes the blind fold. "Surprise baby, I know I've been promising to take you to the lake for so long so here we are. Its not our special lake at home but its just as beautiful". The tears instantly start to flow, its the most amazing surprise date ever, filled with all the things you love in life.