45 - False Betrayal

Start from the beginning

" So only shirts? " She questioned.

" I suppose we can do it fully rather than waiting," He answered.

Laura laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling as she heard a small knock on her door. With an annoyed huff, she got up and opened the door to see a well fancy dressed man who had a suitcase. " Terryse" He smiled and the sound of his voice told her, he was gay. Of course.

She let him inside and introduced herself.

"You are very gorgeous" He complimented and she thanked him. He thought it was weird considering Luciano never ever asked for any other woman to size or measure and she told him she was a special friend of his. Emphasis on special.

"So are we ready to get started?" He smiled, clapping his hands causing her to giggle and nod.

"What do I have to do?" She questioned and he simply told her to drop them. Drop the clothes. She didn't even hesitate.

Michelle pulled the tape across Luciano's bare chest, trying to get an accurate read. He chuckled as her eyes stared intensely at his chest, she was so focused and serious about what she does, which is why he chose her as his designer. "So tell me about the girl" She said and he grinned, only because he knew that she knew, Laura wasn't a friend. Even though he had no friends, she were someone he's known for a while and he could talk to her about certain things that would normally be talked over with a friend. Not business, but entertainment.

"Ex"

"Oh wow" She laughed, causing him to chuckle as well.

"I would have thought you would have your future woman sized for her designer wedding dress" She turned him to the side, measuring his right bicep. He smirked, visualizing Teresa in her own custom wedding dress.

"Is that an offer?" He questioned and she giggled.

"Everything is an offer with you Luciano"

Laura stood there as he measured her waist.

"Ho davvero un bell'aspetto? " (Do I really look good?) She questioned him. She was so thin now, she didn't think she would have to ask but she would be lying if she said it never slipped her mind. That's why Luciano maybe didn't want her.

"Of course you are. How could you ask such a thing?" Terryse questioned, sounding as if he were offended and maybe he were. Some workers did take sensitivity to their clients.

She shrugged, "I'm a lot thinner than I used to be. You see it"

He raised up, staring at her.

"As you saw when you saw me, I was in someone else's clothes. They were a lot bigger than me, "she said, referring to Teresa's nightgown. It definitely didn't fit her breast, but it was the only sexiest thing she had.

" Don't worry my queen. After I have all your measurements, we'll make you some of the best outfits ever" He booped her nose, making her giggle.

Luciano sat on his bed, watching Michelle write in her notebook. She always made small notes and she would show him later. They both noticed he gained a few pounds. He grabbed his phone, wanting to talk to Teresa but just as he did, Michelle took it from him, waving his finger side to side.

" C'mon. We're not done" She said and he chuckled. Speaking to him like she was his mother. She was 4 years older than him.

He stood up, and her eyebrows furrowed at his pants and she tugged on his waist band.

" Do they feel tight?" She questioned and he stared at her, amused as he said, "I've gained a few pounds"

She felt his calf and looked up at him with a laugh. " Or muscle" She stood up, shaking her head.