[Chapter 30] Liar.

Video by: Gumi Yumi

Warning:

Cussing
Blood
Manipulation

(POV) Duobur

____________________________________________________________

[Headcanon time :D]
[Duobur's pronouns Are We/Us/Ourselves, basically anything that doesn't specify one person. Ghostbur's are they/them, Wilbur is He/They, though he prefers He/Him]

We have just woken up. We we're doing particularly fine, we we're getting ready for the day. Again, a normal day. Right? Okay, let me explain.

It started when we began to brush our hair. I thought, 'I should ask Phil how to cut hair..'

We began to comb our hair, when one of the two voices in our head starts to speak. Oh? You haven't met the voice yet, haven't you? The voices names are Ghostbur.. and Wilbur..

Hey Mirror, can I ask you about something?
We just got up, can't it wait?
I mean technically it could... but, I don't want it to wait!
Ugh, alright alright, don't start whining. What do you want?
I was just wondering.. well..
'Well' what? C'mon, spit it out.
Your very impatient.. um.. do you.. Do you know what happened to Friend after I took your place?
I dunno. What friend?

We listened to the voices conversation, it was interesting, to say the least. The two have been fighting for forever, and we've started to get headaches from it.

..You know what I'm talking about.. I know you remember him.
...I don't know what happened with him, Ghostbur. Maybe Tommy knows, you can ask him later.

...I knew what Ghostbur was going to say. We felt their emotions too, we felt their anger building up inside of them.

Liar.
..Pardon?

Ghostbur was mad. Very. Mad. Wilbur on the other hand, was guilty. But due to instinct, he didn't admit it. They have just resolved this issue, and now they're fighting again.

I said-! ...I called you a liar, cause I know you're lying.
Why would I be? We're the same person! We pretty much know everything about each other-
I know.. about you and Skeppy.. what you two did.

A headache started to form, I was used to this however, I tried to brush it off, but something about.. this.. felt different.

You killed him didn't you.
Ghostbur, that was an honest accident. I didn't want that to happen, I never would! 
...
Friend is just as important to me as he is to you-
Then why did you laugh?!

This was going to get bad, we just knew it. We locked the door, making sure no one could.. help us.. we didn't know what we were thinking at the time, okay..?

N-No-- I.. I didn't mean- .. I wouldn't-

The voices were getting too loud.. it hurts..

"Can you.. both quiet d-" we began to say, but stopped all of a sudden.

But he's right! You did- you- you laughed and you didn't even care-!
Hey, hey! Alright, I'll admit I wasn't great when I first came back. I said and did a lot of things that made people wary of me. (which is why we're here now-) But I wouldn't want something like that now!
Then why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie when I asked?!

We felt a sharp pain from one side of our head.

..Come on man, you know I'm bad at admitting my wrongs..- and hey! Remember what Phil said? Friend has infinite lives, so he's probably out there some-

Something clicked in my head, I suddenly felt angry, we hated one of the voices, we hated Wilbur!- What's happening?!- AGH! FUCK ALL OF THIS! We hit all the things off the desk- STOP! Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down... suddenly, I felt scared, I looked up and at the mirror, and felt scared, I felt fear. I didn't know what to do.

NO! NO HE DOESN'T!! I know- I know Phil was just saying that to make me feel better- but. He. Was. LYING! He lied- and you lied- and EVERYONE LIED! I'M NOT STUPID! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!
Easy-
EVERYONE TREATS ME LIKE I'M SOME DUMB LITTLE KID BUT I'M FUCKING NOT! YOU DON'T EVEN- ... grhh..
...what. Hey! "I don't" what?
As if you'd care.
Oh- don't get all snippy with me! Out with it!
I may not be as smart as you, but at least I can tell when someones hurting my brother!

Shut up.. shut up.. p- please..

What are you talking about-?
In exile! When Dream would come and see Tommy! He was hurting him Wilbur! Dream was hurting Tommy! I saw it all... But I couldn't do anything except comfort him once it was all said and done!
...That- doesn't make any sense.. Dream saved me, he's my hero! Sure we had some disagreements in the past but- you- ... you don't know what you're talking about.

"Shut up-" I said, until I felt the anger take control of me once again. 

Dream was a terrible person! Are you honestly that blind?!

Shut up-

It's probably a misunderstanding, if we go ask him-

Shut up-
Shut up-
Shut up-

ASK HIM WHAT?! "WHY'D YOU BLOW UP TOMMY'S THINGS?!"
No-

Shut up-

WHY WE'RE YOU STEALING HIS FOOD AND HITTING HIM?!!

Shut up-
Shut up-
Shut up-
Shut up-
Shut up-

WHAT DOES IT MATTER? HE CHANGED- WE CHANGED-
BUT DO YOU THINK HE'S SORRY? HAS HE EVER APOLOGIZED FOR ANYTHING HE'S DONE?!!
WAIT- SO YOU CAN GET MAD AT ME FOR NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT SOME SHEEP, BUT I CAN'T BE MAD ABOUT YOU NEVER BRINGING THIS UP?!!
OH DON'T YOU EVEN START!!

Shut up.. Shut- Shut up-

GHOSTBUR! FOR A SECOND CAN'T YOU-
NO- YOU NEED TO-

"SHUT UP!"

*glass breaks*

I can't think- shut up- straight- be quiet- too- I hate all of you!- aggravated- YOU ALL ARE SO ANNOYING!- Ghostbur- FUCK YOU!- too much-

I hear a voice speak behind me, "Jeez, you two are terrible at driving a body."

Both of us could agree. We knew who was speaking. We didn't like what they said either.

"Here, let me take the wheel for a while."