Part 2: Death Awaits You All

(Note: This is a crossover of my two books! If you want parts 3 and 4 of this crossover, go to Smiling Inside-Out PrisonInnit AU / Insane Tommy AU, so that you can see all parts of the story :D I'll be working on those if they aren't out yet B) )

Art by: FlowBytee

Warning:

Cussing, a bit of Gore.

(POV) Evil Bench Trio

____________________________________________________________

Tubbo's POV
____________________________________________________________

"So what am I hired as again?"

"A cameraman."

"And what year is it??"

"2220."

"Then how come you guys look like your from 200 years in the past??"

"Logic?"

"Oh yea, makes sense."

"Say, what's your name exactly? You remind me of someone who's competing in this tournament."

"Tubee."

"Ah, well nice to meet you."

"May I ask sir, how come your on the streets, when you should be- I don't know- waiting on a throne or something for the competition to start?"

"I'm looking for two more people to join the competition."

"What do y-"

I suddenly bump into a person- "Oh god- sor-"

Huh?

Ranboo? Fundy?

...

No- not them..

"I- It's okay! Sorry for being in the way!"

"It's fine."

The other person, that looked like Ranboo, whispered, "Laggius get down.. the emperor.."

Suddenly, Laggius bows down.

Porkius looks at the two, then says, "You two, follow me."

The two nod, then we all walk towards the stadium. After we get there, Porkius directs Laggius, and the other person, named Ran, to elevators. I said goodbye, then Porkius and I went to what he called, 'The Royal Box'. 

"You know, I executed the last camera man for filming the entire event in portrait mode."

I- noted-

I recorded the event, where Laggius, and another person, who looked very familiar, fought to the death, which the other person won.

While recording the second round, I heard someone in the background saying "Pst! Hey!", so I turned around and saw the person who won the first round.. but looking closer.. o!Tubbo!?

I wave at him and turn to Porkius, "Aye- can I- use the restroom?"

"After this round, unless you want to go now, and perish."

"After."

So, after that round, I walked to the cellar, as it was called, and saw o!Tubbo leaning against a wall.

"Hey o!Tub-"

He covered my mouth and whispered, "Don't say that, everyone here thinks i'm a person named Jackie, and I want to keep it that way."

I nod, and he let go of his hand.

"Good job on winning the first round-!"

"Thanks, now, do you have any idea on how we can escape."

"Nope."

"Shit.. well.. looks like we're gonna have to blend in for now."

I sigh, "Well in case we need to poison some people, just ask."

"Poison?"

"Yep! Don't ask how-"

"Do you think we could trade places?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well, i've got a plan.."

To put it simple, we got through the tournament just fine, and I was victorious! Afterwards, me and o!Tubbo switched clothes, and o!Tubbo went out to be rewarded as general. Well, that's what would've happened if it weren't for the comment that ruined it all.

"If you, Jackie, want to become General.. you've gotta kill all of them." Porkius stated, pointing to all the losers, now teleported into the pit. 

What!?

NO!

...

"Amazing! That was an amazing show, you Jackie will now be my new found general. Oh I can't wait to see the footage! Tubee, give me the footage."

I hand it to him, expecting for it to be good enough so that I could possibly be sent home, but from the look of Porkius's face, I assumed that I messed something up.

"THIS IS ALL A DARK SCREEN! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED AT ALL! Jackie, KILL THIS MAN."

O!Tubbo looked at the king, then looked at me, mouthing the words 'sorry'.