Part 3: Connie

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) ???

Ender_Berries

____________________________________________________________

(OKAY BEFORE WE START, I want to say that the anatomy of this person is the same as TntInnit, just that they don't have a mask, nor gunpowder breath lol, they use the little slits on their face for something different. Also.. DONT TRANSLATE! Not that any of you are, and I thank you for that :D)

"Leave me alone!" I say, as I run along the weird stone structures. (Wait they're called streets?)

For a little while, I thought they were right on my tail, I don't have a tail might I address. Anyways, after a bit of running, I run into a dark gap between the structures (Gap.. you know in my language thats a- actually nevermind.). I look out for a bit and turns out the Berries (PEOPLE I MEAN! Sorry, not used to this.. just know that Berries are people in your universe.) of this universe can't run very fast. Oh! I should introduce myself! Hi, my name is Connie, and I ended up in this weird dimension. How did I end up here? I have no idea!

I sit down on the- stone? This place is weird.. maybe its the underworld.. stone is a form of bad fortune. 

I start talking to myself out of stress, saying stuff like, "I shouldn't be here.."

This goes on for a bit until I an explosion from the other side of the stone. After a bit of building up self-confidence, I go and investigate it. I get out of the dark area, and walk towards the noise. When I make it there however, i'm greeted with a- GROSS!- gross smell.. (Ohh that gross smell is called smoke? Ew.) yep. Definitely the underworld. 

I hear a voice speak followed by 2 others laughing, "You weren't even at my house for 5 seconds and you already destroyed the door. Also. Hi Eclipse."

I turn around the corner and see a.. berry.. (<- HUMAN) walking into the house.. how do I explain this in the nicest way possible- their attire is.. questionable.. wings.. antennas.. the yellow and brown.. are they trying to look like a bee? (WAIT TUBBEE DON'T KILL ME-) I look around and see a open- glass door, and out of instinct, I climb up to it and go in. (Yes TntInnit, I know, I did break a rule, but technically they'll never figure out.)

When I make it in, I suddenly hear someone shout out, "HEY! INTRUDER!"

I gasp, and the slits on my face open and blow out a pollen that, uh, once the person inhales it.. they fall asleep..

I watch as the people fall to the floor, slightly kicking them to make sure they're unconscious, then make my way to the downstairs, where I see a door, and hear a bunch of faded talking inside. I lean in the door and listen to the conversation.

"Yea, and you- ...- then you got Dream outside of prison and he's Nightmare now.."

"Dude, Dream, turning into Nightmare, the fu-"

*laughing*

"..And there was this cool thing where you all blew up Las Nevadas- oh wait I haven't explained what that is.. okay now-"

...

I hear a noise that sounds like- teleporting, then right after I see purple particles coming out of the bottom of the door.

I stay quiet..

"⏁⊑⟒ ☊⎍⍀⏁⏃⟟⋏⌇ ⍀⍜⌇⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⊑⍜⍙ ⍙⏃⌇ ⍜⋏."

I step back, thinking that someone is gonna come out of the door.

I wait for a while until I hear a teleportation sound, and the purple sparkles disappear. Once i'm sure it's safe, I take a deep breath and go back to listening on the conversation.