[Chapter 27] Grand Opening

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Captain Puffy

____________________________________________________________

"Everything is fine, nothing bad happened, my own son didn't kill me a few weeks ago, everything is great! Yea.. great."

"MUM! MUMMMMM!"

Huh?! I turn around and see.. oh.. okay.. only Michelle.

"Hi sweetie.. how come you came all the way here?"

She shows me a piece of paper..

"..AND THERES A KID'S ZONE, AND MICHAEL IS GONNA BE THERE- AND- AND-.."

Is that.. Ranboo? New Nevadas..?

"..AND THERES GONNA BE OMLETTES MA- OMLETTES.."

What's been happening these past few weeks..? I think I'm the one who needs therapy, fuck my therapy office-

"MAAAAA- MUM- CAN WE GO? PRETTY PLEASE? I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD! I HOOVE PROMISE!"

"I.. you know what.. sure."

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

____________________________________________________________

"You look lovely sweetie, now, come on, we don't want to be late."

"EEEEEEEEE"

We make to the front gate, to be greeted by.. Niki?

"Welcome Ms. Puffy, Hello Michelle! Welcome to New Nevadas, I'm Miss Gold. You'll just want to head forward and you'll be at the entrance.

I smile lightly at Niki, then continue walking towards New Nevadas, making sure not to let go of Michelle, because she'll most likely run off to find her friends if I do-

When we make it there, Michelle immediately gets pulled away by the other kids and run off to do- whatever the heck they do-

I walk up the steps..

"Woah.."

I'm immediately greeted by colors from all around the place, buildings left and right, a fireplace just up ahead, people crowding the place, looking at flowers, Niki now somehow moved to her, I'll assume, new flower shop, talking to Jack Manifold, and- poor Callahan sitting down alone with no one to talk to- since no one can talk to him-

"Excuse me."

I turn around and see... no..

I take out my sword and point it at.. HIM.. and yell, "What the HELL do you want?!"

A lot of people look at me, confused, and I get embarrassed, put away my sword, fake cough, and say, "I mean.. what are you doing here?"

"I- erm.. Puffy I'm sorry.. about that time.. I wasn't myself- I didn't- have control- to say the least.."

"You better be sorry, I lost a life because of you. Imagine if that was my last life!"

"Yea.. I know.. I just- to put it simple- there's this thing called.."

His sentence was cut short after I hear another voice in the background say something in some different language- then suddenly both of the eye sockets on Dream's mask turn purple?

"Dream..?"

"He's under control."

I look at where the voice came from and see none other than Mr. Innit.

"Why hello Tommy. Don't think I forgot about you."

"No one can forget me Puffy, for I am a big man."

"What did you do to him? Why is he 'under control' after that weird thing you said?!"

"That doesn't matter, all that matters is that it wasn't his fault for killing you. There. Now, ⍜⌰⎅ ☍⟟⋏."

With that, 'Tommy' walks away, hands in his pockets, leaving me confused as heck as Dream shakes his head.

"What- happened?"

"Dream."

"Yea?"

"I guess I forgive you."

"Really??"

"Really."

"Thanks Mom."

Dream then comes in for a hug, and I hug back..

...

...

...

I missed this...

...

...

I open my eyes after hugging my son for what felt like ages, and see George standing right in front of us.

"Hey- geez this is gonna get hard to get used to- Nightmare- I think someone wants to talk to you."

I watch as Nightmare lets go of the hug, turns around, and stays in shock for a bit after seeing George.

"Hey Dream."

"George..?"

"Hi."

"You look beautiful."

"Can we talk in private?"

"..."

"You don't have to if-"

"Sure-"

"I- didn't think you'd say yes, but okay. let's go."

After watching the two leave, I go and check out the rest of the place.