[Chapter 8] Mask

Art by: #is this meme old ???

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Tommy
____________________________________________________________

"YOU ASSHOLES LEFT ME HERE, I ALMOST FUCKING DIED!"

"Tommy-"

"I annoyed Ranboo to death" (:D)

"I- good job Tubbo, but still, YOU ASSHOLES LEFT ME HERE TO FUCKING DIE"

I'm covering the two air sockets on my mask to cover up the smoke, though it makes it harder for me to breath for some- reason. Wait, oh shit- Ranboo noticed.

"Tommy? Is something with your mask bothering you? If so, you can take it off."

"No no, it's fine! I'm fine!"

Ranboo walks behind me and starts untying the band holding my mask on my face- god i'm stupid for not thinking that-

As he does that it gets harder to breathe, I start panicking.

I stutter, "I can't breathe!"

Ranboo seems surprised by this and ties the mask back on, making the- air? return. That's odd, I can't seem to breathe air anymore, so what am I breathing now?

"Ayo, what the fuck is wrong with me?"

Ranboo looks at me and says, "What do you mean, what's wrong with you?"

"I can't fucking breathe without the mask on! Before I had the mask on, I was able to breath normally, but now if I take off the mask, I can't breathe! It's complicated- okay?"

Ranboo looks confused, "What do you feel Tommy?"

"What?"

"You have smoke coming out of your mask- what are you feeling right now?"

I didn't realize that I wasn't covering the smoke. 

"How the hell do I get rid of this shit?"

"Do you expect me to know this"

"Your the one who gave me the outfit dic-"

Tubbo, out of nowhere, responds, "Tommy, calm down. Ranboo what did you do?"

"I don't know! When I made the outfits, I made sure nothing would go wrong!"

"Well we need to find out what's causing this! Who can we ask to help?"

Suddenly, all the pieces click together. I can't go back and talk to him, especially after what happened.. but he might know something, I mean he has green smoke coming out of his mask so surely--? 

I sigh and shout, "GUYS."

Tubbo and Ranboo both look at me.

"We need to go find Sam."