He looked at her with a displeased expression. He was visibly upset. "That's because I thought you should be going soo-"

He covered her lips with his. Reagan being inexperienced, he sloppily kissed her in a desperate manner.

"Hearing you talk about that... It's making me upset, Rosette." He murmured on her lips, his voice was deemed upset, complaining.

Rosette covered her lips this time, to prevent Reagan from cutting her words with his kisses. "You're a noble, I should not be too involved with you at this rate."

Reagan looked at her with an upset expression, his face displayed a sour look. He bit his lips. "Is it because of my title?" He asked.

"Not only that, but I'm a witch..."

"I don't care -ette." He murmured, upset. "If it's because of my title.. Then I'll give it up."

Rosette's eyes widens in surprise. 'What is this guy saying?'

"Reagan, what do you mean?"

"I want to stay with you longer," He looked down. "but you seem to dislike the idea of me because of my noble title..."

"What? How did you come up with that? I never said such thing..!"

"But you said.." He quietly muttered.

"I only asked what you think about returning home-"

"I don't want to..."

'He's acting like a child.'

"Reagan, a commoner with unknown origins and a noble like you, shouldn't be entangled with each other."

'It's not like I'm really a noble.' Thought Reagan.

He looked at her with a serious expression, looking to her eyes. "What makes you think I'm not a commoner?"

"What..?"

Reagan hovered over her. "What if I'm only a noble in name?" He spoke so sternly that it took Rosette a moment to process.

"I don't get what you're-"

"Just answer."

"Still... There is still a barrier."

'What is he trying to imply?'

"Haa..." He lets out a sigh in frustration. "-ette... Seriously."

"It's driving me crazy..." He locked her in place with his arms.

'What is our relationship? I'm so confused... It doesn't feel wrong yet I can't help but overthink things'

Feeling the growing tension, Rosette decided to excuse herself. "Reagan, I still have something to do. Haha... I should get going."

Rosette awkwardly tried to crawl away from him. Only to be pushed back on the bed.

"Where are you going Rosette?" Reagan's cold firm voice sent chills down her spine.

"Outside..."

"You keep avoiding me, it's making my heart hurt.." He frowned at her softly.

"What's with you-"

Reagan moved Rosette's hand that covered her lips. He kissed her lips gently, before moving to her neck.

"You said a commoner and a noble can't be entangled with each other? Even so, did we not already spend an entire night together?" He slyly murmured on Rosette's ear.

'It's like he's a different person...' Rosette felt the warmth rise to her cheeks.

"Why are you bringing that up-"