🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀

Start from the beginning

You:" guys get riddle away from that woman" I said and Ace looked at me weird.

Ace:" woman! What woman? (Y/n) this is that the time" shouted Ace him and grim hitting riddle with their fused magic.

You:" there's a woman in red and black dress right behind him" I said confused how they couldn't see it but me.

Deuce:" (y/n) there is no woman behind him, what are you talking about?" I groaned and run towards Trey.

You:" quickly, can you make chains?" I asked and he looked away from the trees to me weirdly.

Trey:" chains? Yes but why?" He asked turning another tree to a card.

You:" just make me a long one, hurry" I said he made some with his pen in my hands I run back and without doing the Hand signs 4 clones of me appeared running with me.

One run to the front and distracted riddle and the other one grabbed him by the arm and threw him across the garden separating him from the women I came from behind her and throw the chains wrapping it around her neck and pulled her back.

You:"NOW" I yelled and the four (y/n)s surrounded her and did the hand signs and fired at her through the masks the woman screaming got louder so is riddle he's screaming in absolute pain the woman was fighting to get out but I pulled harder.

You:" Grim fire"

Grim:" fire at what! You firing at nothing"

You:"JUST DO IT" I shouted he yelped and fired from his mouth at the woman I see the glass heating up Breaking more and the the liquid inside boiling I pulled harder on the chains.

You:" Off with her head" the clones and me said and the glass shattered the Crown on her flue off and her headless body slowly dropped as well as riddle suddenly coconut jumped on my Shoulder with the ghost camera put it in front of me and pressed the button and a blinded light shined from the lenses I closed my eyes of how bright it is and when I opened them I wasn't in the Garden anymore but a dining room everything is in black and white.

Rosalina:" Happy eight birthday Riddle" I looked at them standing in front of the table talking to someone I walked closer looking over her shoulder and saw a child like riddle, in front of him is a plane looking small cake with no frosting or decorations just one candle.

You:' is this a memory?' I thought.

Rosalina:" your birthday cake this year is it low sugar, high lecithin cake made with soy flour and nuts" she said very happy I Forward my eyebrows, What kind of birthday cake is that?

Lil riddle:"thank you mama. But uumm, I..." riddle looked up at his mom then looked down hesitant.

Lil riddle:" just once, I really want to try tart covered with a bright red strawberry" he said and the smile on the mother Disappeared replaced with a frown and displeased.

Rosalina:" how could you say such a thing! That pastry is a mound of sugar it's almost like poison, one slice will exceed your ideal daily intake of carbohydrates. Today we're having tuna sautee with plenty of docosahexaenois and eicosapentaenoic acid" ( I'm not the only one that had hard time pronouncing this)

I had no idea of the nonsense she's talking about but I looked at riddle and he looked sad.

Lil riddle:"...hai, mama" he looked down in disappointment stabbing the fork in the cake then everything went black I stood there for a few seconds then a light shined in showing Riddle standing a few feet away from me but still close.