Girl Meets Smackle

Start from the beginning

"Get out of detention free." Maya turns to him

"Ooh, I could use one of those. Gimme that and I won't call you "Ranger Rick" all week." She bargains

"Here you go." she takes it with a smile

"Thanks, Ranger Roy." She says making me let out a laugh.

"Lemme guess. Ranger Roy is filling in for Ranger Rick?" Lucas asked

"All week. And now... you." She looks over at Mr. Matthews

"Oh, is something gonna happen to me?" He asked

" Yes, it is." She stands up and approaches the desk, getting on top of it.

"A d-d-d-d, a d-d-d-d- d-d-d-detention. But not today. Boom!" Mr. Matthews grins at me

"Aviana." I sighed and looked at Maya, this class stresses me out sometimes.

"Read the card." I told her

"Huh?" She said confused

"Card." He tells her with a big grin

"Say 'get out of detention free' then give worthless card to Maya then watch her dance on my desk." She reads and returns to her desk.

"Never assume. Look more deeply. Just because something is wrapped up all pretty, doesn't always mean it is." Maya turns to Lucas and glared.

"You were in on this!"

"I'm Ranger Roy and I'll be here all week." He smiled and tips imaginary hat. She shuddered and turned around.

"Oh-ho-ho."

"I'm way too old for this shit." "Language Ms. Perez."

...
I told Farkle that I was sadly going to miss the debate because Mateo had called me, talking about some family matters. Farkle just told me it was okay and to fill him in. So when I walked in where the debate was held and I see some girl holding down my boyfriend to the floor, I don't know to feel about it. I walked over and cleared my throat, making the both of them look up at me. Farkle's eyes widen at the sight of my face but that feeling slowly faded away once I saw who the girl was..

"Aviana?!" She said surprised, standing up.

"Smackle.." She tackled me in a hug, making me hug her back. Surprisingly I'm the only person that Smackle willingly hugs.

"Wait a minute, how do you know mi novia hermosa Smackle?" Farkle asked

"She use to attend Einstein Academy.." I winced once Farkle looked over at me.. I forgot to tell him about that..

"So you like Farkle Smackle?" I asked smirking and she blushed a little as we acted like Farkle wasn't standing there.

"It's doesn't matter anymore since you're dating him." She said and thankfully, Riley came over to speak to Farkle.

"You didn't tell him that you came from Einstein?" she asked

"I forgot." I pouted causing her to make an amused sound. Then I was pulled away by someone and saw it was Farkle. I looked back to see Smackle giving me a good luck look. Farkle pulled us into Mr. Matthews empty classroom.

"You went to Einstein Academy?" he asked

"Didn't I tell you that?" I asked, acting confused but I know he saw right through me.

"You know you didn't tell me this.." He deadpanned and I sighed before going over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry for not telling you.. I wasn't going to keep it from you, I honestly forgot guapo.. I promise, it really wasn't a secret." I said and he pulled me into him by my waist.